Horror Movies

Y/N's POV

I woke up finally warmed after being in the basement for hours on end. I got up out of bed ,but then my legs buckled underneath me from the pain of bruises and scars trying to heal on my body. It hurt like hell but I tried the best I could to not make any noise for fear that I would have to come face to face with Jimin again. However, I got up again and almost fell over but kept walking on my way to the kitchen to get some food. I didn't see Jimin anywhere thankfully. I don't know where he is and you know what? I don't want to know.

Jimin's POV

Death. That's what he'll get for talking to her. For loving her. For being with her. I want to be the one she cares about. I want to be the one she loves. Why can't she just except me already? Whats wrong with me? I hate her. She keeps neglecting my love. But after this I'll make sure that she notices me. I'll make sure that she hears me, loud and clear...

Y/N's POV

I was sitting eating my cereal watching a horror movie. 

The idiotic main character going where there's obviously going to be something that's going to kill you. I just don't understand how they could make such stupid decisions. Honestly its not that hard to just think before you-

My thoughts got caught off when I heard a strange noise in the kitchen. Trying to tune out whatever it was I continued to watch my movie starting to feel a little uneasy. Hearing the noise again I finally got up to go check out what it was. I walked into the kitchen analyzing everything in the kitchen making sure to take in everything that I saw before me. Not seeing anything too out of place I turned around wanting to go eat more of my cereal and watch more of my movie. 

But when I turned around I realized that there was a dark figure standing a few feet away from me. All these feelings began rushing around in my head thinking of all the ways that I could fuck up right now all of them I believed to be cruelly accurate. Out of fear and adrenaline I started running to the room. Getting in the bathroom i realized that I cornered myself in a room with some thing  and no way for me to get out.

Shit. I pulled a horror movie.

.

.

.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter :))))))))