What do you think?

Why am I not surprised that I'm still laying in bed and it's pretty much noon? Oh well, it's not like I had anything important planned for today. Come to think of it I don't have anything planned for today. I'm starting to question my mental health as well. But it's totally fine, I swear, just laying in bed with a psychopath. Yeah I'm definitely fine.

I've literally just been watching youtube and Netflix...yeah that's about it. I've been trying my best to not have any social interactions with Jimin at all, unless I have to. OOOOOO I finally can have some food. So I get up to head to the kitchen completely ignoring the body on the opposite side of the bed. I think I'm just going to have a fruit salad.

After I finish making my breakfast??? I head to the living room because I really don't feel like being a potato for the rest of the day. A couple seconds later Jimin comes into the kitchen and grabs a granola bar and goes back into the bedroom.

Oh thank god, I thought he was going to come in here.

About a minute later Jimin comes back to the kitchen and throws away the granola wrapper and comes into the living room... just and sits down directly next to me.

God damn it, why does this always happen?

I try to avoid eye contact with him. I can feel him staring at me. It's bad enough I hate it when people in general stare at me but now Jimin is staring at me, which makes things 10 times worse. I feel him place his arm around my waist and pull me closer to his chest. He's lucky I finished my food because otherwise I would be pissed.

"Y/N have I mentioned how much I love you"

" Yes Jimin, multiple times."

"And do you love me?"
AAAAHHHH I DONT KNOW WHY WOULD ONE JUST SPRING THAT QUESTION OUT OF NO WHERE?!?!?
"What do you think?"

" I think you love me too but you just don't want to show it."

Haha nope, nice try though

I get up to go into the kitchen to put my bowl from my food away. I then realize that Jimin is following closely behind me. Before i have enough time to run back to the bedroom, he quickly turn me around and pin me against the wall.

" y/n I'm bored, let's play a game."

"Of?"

"Hide and seek"