Step #2

The next morning I wake up to an arm stroking my waist. I try and ignore it, desperately trying to fall back asleep.

"Morning jagi"

"...."

I fell light kisses being placed along my neck. As I try and move away from the acts of love, I immediately get rugged back into warm arms.

"Let me go back to sleep" I said. "Can't we cuddle at the same time?" " Maybe later..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting on the couch watching tv. Jimin went out to run some errands meaning he most likely won't be back for at least an hour. Which gives me enough time to get out of here. Considering he has the car right now I can't just leave. However it does give me an opportunity to try and turn off the cameras so he won't know. I'm pretty sure there's a control room somewhere in the house.

I walk around for a few minutes with no luck, that is until I see a door upstairs that is new to my eyes. I try to open it and unsurprisingly it's locked. The key's gotta be somewhere right? I examine the door. It looks just like every other door in the house. A dark brown with a black handle, except there's a cat carving on the handle. Well thats...not strange.

At that moment I hear a car pulling into the driveway. So, I rush back to the couch where the tv is still playing and lay down like I was before. A few seconds after I lay down the door opens, revealing Jimin holding two bags.

"Hey jagi" He walks over to me and kisses me, I try not to show my disinterest at the action. " Did you miss me?"

" You were only gone for like an hour."

"I know, but I missed you."

"Mmhmm" My eyes travel along his face, until I see him wearing a chain with a key on it around his neck...with a cat on it...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: HI I MISSED ALL OF YOU. IM SORRY I HAVENT WRITTEN A CHAPTER IN A FEW MONTHS I JUST HAVENT BEEN IN THE RIGHT MOOD. However, I'm back now so that's cool 😎 I hope you all are enjoying the book. If you have any suggestions message me :) bye~
💜