Work in Progress

A little fun fact, don't try to pull off a tracker, it feel soooo bad. Since I'm guessing it probably won't come off anyway, even if it didn't hurt. I'll just have to figure out another way to get it off. Maybe I could get Jimin to take it off. Ooo I can use " my womanly charms"....fun.

Just as I finish that thought Jimin walks into the bedroom, speak of the devil. He walks up to where I am on the bed and lays down next to me.

"Hey Jimin"

"Yeah Princess?"

I roll so that I'm now facing him, a not so innocent look on my face.

"I'm bored"

"Yeah? Well what do you want me to do about it?"

I place myself on top of him and pin both of his hands on the bed next to his head.

"Maybe we can have some fun?"

He answers my question with a smirk, Yeah I kind of figured this plan would work. He flips us over so he's now hovering over me. As he starts to kiss my neck I try to persuade him to take this tracker off me.

"Jimin why don't you take the tracker off me so that it doesn't get in our way?"

"Umm...I'm not sure"

"Do you not trust me?" I start to "cry".

"No no no baby I do trust you ok, I'll take off the tracker"

He gets off of me to go over to the dresser. He pulls open one of the drawers and takes out a remote. After pressing a few buttons and typing a few things he puts the remote back in the drawer and closes it, walking back over to me.

"Here baby let me get this off"

He takes the tracker off my collar bone and throws it into the trash can.

"Now....where were we?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Heyyy yeah I know it's been like a month since I've updated. My bad. I kind of have been procrastinating a lot of things lately and this just so happened to be one of them. I'm glad that you guys like the story thus far. You have no idea how happy it makes me. Anywayyy, enjoy the story and see you next time. BYEEE 😘💜