Gone

Y/N's POV

I'm making food because I'm really hungry. I think Jimin is still in bed but honestly I'm not too sure. I have't really been paying attention. It feels like I'm slowly loosing my mind, you know? I wonder if I'll ever leave this stupid house. Wait... what if I just leave now? I mean, he's sleeping so, as long as I'm quiet I should be able to get out and as far away from here as I can. Oh well there is no better option.

Jimin's POV

I'm still soo tired. I reached next to me hoping that Y/N was still there but, when I checked all I felt was cold sheets. I finally opened my eyes seeing that she really wasn't there. I tiredly got up going to look for her. I checked in the kitchen and she was't there but, there was food. She must have made this recently then. I looked everywhere and I still can't find her. WHERE DID SHE GO?? I finally look around and realized she left. She left me. Alone. Without almost any trace of her. Only shitty memories and faint screams of pain coming from her mouth. I will find her. I want to make her see how it feels to be in a one sided love.

.

.

.

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter is crappy and I know that it is really short I just haven't posted in a while and I wanted to get something out. Also because its 11:45 and I just want to sleeep. I'll try to post more maybe even tomorrow.