Chapter 7

Sohyun's POV

And guess what? It was... my sworn enemy, Yook Sungjae, aka crazy weirdo.

Sungjae : "Oh, Hyung!" *walks towards me and Joohyuk* *smiled widely*

His happy face turned into an annoyed face when he saw me.

I turned to Joohyuk.

Sohyun : "Ya! Why did you invite him?!?" *I whisper shouted as I leaned forward*

Joohyuk : *leaned forward* "It's okay, I know what I'm planning." *comfortably leaning on his back* "Sungjae ya! Come sit here!" *taps on the seat beside him*

Sungjae : "Okay, but why is this halmeoni here? I thought you said you were alone." he said.

Then Sungjae walked to the seat that Joohyuk tapped on and he sat on it slowly.

Sohyun : "Don't call me halmeoni!" I frowned.

Sungjae : "Okay, hal-meo-ni." he said as he pointed out those words clearly and sticked out his tongue to me.

Sohyun : "Why I ought to-" *showed my fist to him*

I was about to punch him when I suddenly realized Joohyuk was there so i couldn't help but to keep my good manners in front of him.

Sohyun : "Consider yourself lucky." *sighed*

And he smiled as if he was the happiest person on earth which made me become so upset but i decided to hold on.

It was a moment of silence before Joohyuk broke the silence.

Joohyuk : "Well, I figured you wouldn't come if you know I'm not alone. Oh and don't worry this girl already know about 'it'." he said while looking at Sungjae.

Sungjae : "Mwoya(what the-) ? You told her?"

Joohyuk : "Yeah, it's okay you can trust her."

Sungjae : "And how can you guarantee that she won't tell anyone?"

Sohyun : "Uhh.. Guys I'm right in front of you?" I said as I waved my hand right in front of their faces.

Joohyuk : "Oh.. Mian(sorry) Sohyun ah. I forgot." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck while smiling awkwardly.

Sohyun : "Bulsanghada.. (I pity you) You're only 18 and you can't even see me who is clearly right in front of your eyes." when I said that, Joohyuk smiled cutely.

That killed me.

Joohyuk : "Oh, right! Sungjae, I trust her because she's like my own sister. We have been best friends since childhood. It's just that I just told you now." *smiles*

'Sister'? I just got friendzone?!?! Or...siblingzone?

Sungjae : "Ahh..Whatever!. I'm gonna go and buy my smoothie." he said then he stood up and went to the cashier to buy his smoothie.

Sohyun : "Smoothie? What is he? A kid?"

Joohyuk : "You're one to talk." he said and pointed his hand to my hot chocolate.

I just rolled my eyes because I don't want to argue more.

~
After a few minutes.

Sungjae returned to our table while holding his smoothie in his hand.

Sohyun : So Joohyuk, what is the reason you asked him to come here? " I said and took a sip of my hot chocolate.

Joohyuk : "Just because."

Sungjae looked at him with a confused look.

Joohyuk : "Okay. Well, first, it's because my father will come back home later after going to China because of businees related things. So to prevent him from seeing Sungjae, I asked Sungjae to come here. Second, I thought you guys would be awkward to discuss about the work alone so I'm here. Third, you guys can get closer while I'm thirdwheeling. "

Sungjae : "Just for that?Mwoya?(What the hell)" *stands up runs around to the direction of the entrance door*

Joohyuk : "Eipp.." *grabs Sungjae's hand* "You are not going anywhere."

Sungjae : "Aissshhh,arasseo,arasseo..(ok,ok..) I won't go. Now, let go of my hand. I'm starting to feel weird." *awkward*

Joohyuk : "Gomawo(Thank you),Sungjae ya." *let go of Sungjae's hand and smiled widely*

Sungjae : "Don't get me wrong. I'm doing this because you are my hyung."

-----——------------------------------------------

That's all. 😉