Chapter 11

Sohyun's POV

I called out for Sungjae. 

Sohyun : "YA! Sungjae!"

He turned around to find me making a furious face. >:[

Sungjae : "Wae?!?" (Why)

Sohyun : "You asked 'Why'?!? Are you pretending or you really don't know?!?"

Sungjae looked at me with a confused look.

Sungjae : "Musun mariya? (What the hell are you saying)"

Sohyun : "You woke up early and you didn't wake me up."

Sungjae : "Ah, geugeo. (Ah, that) You should thank me that you get to have a really deep and nice sleep."

He said and laughed.

Sohyun : "You think it's funny? It's my first time being late to school!"

Sungjae : "It's not like you are dying or something."

I have never met a human like this. 

Sohyun : "Ah jjinjja! (Seriously)

I gave up talking to him. I kicked his leg and sticked out my tongue to him. 

(A/N : I know the clothes she is wearing was supposed to be school uniform

(A/N : I know the clothes she is wearing was supposed to be school uniform...but..who cares :P)

Then I ran away from him as fast as I can.

Sungjae : "Ah! Appeuda! (It hurts) YA! Iriwa! (Come here)"

I looked behind and saw that his friends were laughing at him. I bursted into laughter.

That was my happiest moment for that day.

Sungjae's POV

Sungjae : "What is wrong with her seriously? Does she have mental problems?"

Taehyung : "Hahahha...ha..ha..I like her personality."

Sungjae : "Aissh jjinjja. (seriously) Are you on my side or hers?"

Jungkook : "Ha...ha...gwaenchana, (It's okay) Sungjae ya. I'm on your side."

Sungjae : "I know you laughed too, okay?"

Jungkook : "Hehe mian..(Sorry)"

But...she does looked cute sticking her tongues out. While I was smirking, thinking about her, the bell rang.

Sohyun's POV

Sohyun: "Yess!! Igyeotda!! (I won)"

I said like I could die from happiness. I just let my feet lead me. As I looked around, I realized I'm at the hallway. But I still smile. I turned in front and saw Yoojung standing in front of me with her arms crossed. 

Yoojung : "Where are you going? Why are you late? And why were you smiling like a crazy girl before?"

I don't know which question I should answer first. 

Sohyun : "Let's talk later with other girls."

~

After class. Recess time.

Yoojung, Ahhyeon & Soojung : "So...what happened?"

They asked at the same time looking curious. So...I explained to them without leaving any detail. They all laughed. I just smiled widely looking proud.

Yoojung : "Wahh...Uri Sohyun jjinjja JJANG iya! (our sohyun is really the best)"

Ahhyeon : "Injeong! (Agreed)"

And we all laughed.

Soojung : "But wait, if Sungjae didn't wake you up, it means he's at your place or vice versa!"

Ahhyeon : "Oh, right."

They all looked at me with looks that says 'There must be something'.

Sohyun : "Joohyuk requested me to."

Yoojung :"Why?"

Sohyun : "Uh...obviously because Sungjae is his stepbrother?"

Oops...I accidentally spilled it out.

Ahhyeon : "Wait. What?!?"

Soojung : "They're brothers?"

Sohyun : "STEPbrothers."

I corrected them.

Yoojung : "Still...it doesn't explain why he sleeps at your place."

Sohyun : "*sighs* Fine. I'll tell you. But don't tell anyone about this, okay?"

They nodded.

Sohyun : "It's because Sungjae was ab-"

I got cut by the school's alarm.  

Sohyun : "Let's continue later."

They all made a disappointed face.

~

After school. (A/N : Im sorry. i skipped all the time in school cuz I realized how slow my book is.)

I did get to explain to them about Sungjae at school. I'm on my way back home, when I saw Sungjae fighting with some bullies. I went closer to him but still watch them by a safe distance. They still don't notice me even after a few minutes. I could understand that though, because I stayed behind a wall. I focused on watching them again. Then I realized Sungjae was starting to lose as the bullies number increased. I started to feel bad for him. I whispered his name hoping he could hear me.

I guess he did hear me as he looked around trying to find the person that called his name. I called him again. This time he saw me and makes a signal to me that says 'go away now'. I know he meant that but I can't just leave him like that. One of the bullies noticed me while I wasn't paying attention. He pulled me out to show it to the strongest one there which seemed to be their leader. 

Bully 1 : "What should we do to this girl, sir? I think she saw and heard everything."

I tried to let go of his hand from my arm but he is too strong that he doesn't even budge.

Bully's Leader : "Oh my. Look what we have here."

He put his disgusting hand on my cheek and then he took a close look at me.

Bully's Leader : "You look familiar. Oh number two!"

I'm not that pissed when they act rude to me but I felt like I wanted to kick his private part when he started calling me number two.

Sungjae quickly made a surprised attack. He took my hands and ran as fast as he can. It's hard to catch up to him as he ran as fast as a wolf. I turned around and saw that they were chasing us. Sungjae found a hiding spot and brought me to hid with him quickly. I took a glance on the situation outside. They were gone. I turned beside me and saw Sungjae's face that is too close with me. My heart was beating so fast that it could even jump out of my chest.

~

To be continued. ;P

Sorry I updated 2 days late >.<