Chapter 12 (Part 1)

Sohyun's POV

We were too close. My heart was beating so fast. I suddenly hiccuped. Then I looked away and tried to hold my breath to brush off my hiccup.

Sungjae's POV

Sohyun was hiccuping out of shock. Haha, she looked so cute. She looked away and started holding her breath. I suddenly felt a stabbing pain in my chest. I put my hand on my chest and started to tighten my grip as it hurts so much.

Sohyun then turned her face towards me again.

Sohyun : "Ya, gwaenchana?" (Are you okay)

I couldn't answer her. The pain was too much to bear until everything become black.

Sohyun's POV

I quickly called 112. (The emergency number in Korea)

I hold Sungjae in my arms and found myself crying.

Aniya (No) , he's strong. He will be fine.

After a few minutes, an ambulance came and the workers were bringing out the stretcher. They carried him to the stretcher. I followed them and went inside the ambulance. I called Joohyuk and told him what happened.

~

That's it. Sorry, it's too short I kept forgetting and my phone is broken. My laptop is shared with my siblings so I can't use it all the time. I hope u can forgive me >.< Im really really sorry.

If u hv any question for the Q&A section, u can ask me on:

Instagram : @_.potatobean._ (I dont hv an ig for this story yet, sorry)

Email : nursabrinaaulia27(gmail)

Sorry I don't have many social medias ;-;