Chapter 8

Sungjae's POV

So..I decided to just stay at the cafe because even if I go away, I wouldn't have any place to stay.

Sungjae : "Anyways, halmeoni, what are we going to do for the project?"

Sohyun : "Okay, listen to me carefully we are going to............."
she explained to me not caring about me calling her halmeoni.

Then I started taking out some papers from my school bag and do our work and Joohyuk was just playing with his phone.

My eyes suddenly met hers.

I quickly looked away and smiled a little when I saw that she was blushing.

~

Sohyun's POV

God! Why am I blushing? Kim Sohyun! Wake up! Why are you blushing? Right, it must be because he is a boy...it MUST be.

I slapped my cheeks a little bit then shaked my head.

I think sungjae saw that and chuckled a little bit. The more I look at him chuckling like that, the cuter he gets. Wait. What am I thinking? Okay. Okay, enough.

I continued doing my work.

As I am doing it, I saw Joohyuk keep smiling when he look at his phone. I admit. I do feel a bit curious. ONLY A BIT.

~

Joohyuk's POV

I was smiling from ear to ear when I was chatting with my girlfriend, Han Soomin, whom I never told anyone before except Sungjae because his best friend, Han Soojung, is apparently Han Soomin's sister.

How can a person be so cute?

As I was about to type, I saw Sohyun trying to peek.

I quickly turned my phone around. And smirked at her.
~

Sohyun's POV

My curiosity increased when he acted like that.

Joohyuk : "Trying to peek?"

Sohyun : "No, I'm not."

Joohyuk : "Yeah, right."

He said in a sarcastic tone.

Joohyuk : "Sashireun (actually),"

He continued.

Joohyuk : "I.....have a girlfriend."

I was absolutely sure that my jaw fell down to the floor faster than a speed of light.

Joohyuk : "And....you probably know her already."

I tried to calm myself and ask him.

Sohyun : "Who is it?"

Joohyuk : "It's Han Soomin."

Han Soomin? You mean THAT Han Soomin?!?

Joohyuk : "Yes, THAT Han Soomin."

He answered as if he could read my mind.

Sohyun : "I....I don't know how to react...but there's only one thing that comes to my mind..."

Why? Why can't you see me? I'm right in front of you. So, why?

Sohyun : "...Congratulations!!.."

I said smiling widely like I'm really happy for him just to keep my pride.

Sohyun : "Wahh...look at my grown up Joohyuk...you finally has a girlfriend now."

I said while patting his head and then I ran my hand through his hair causing it to become messy.

In response, he just smiled at me like a kid.

Then I realized Sungjae has been watching me and Joohyuk.

I just turned my face to my phone that I just took out from my pocket. I peeked at Sungjae a little bit and saw that he already finished his work ahead of me.

Sohyun : "Are you even doing it correctly? Otherwise, how else could you have done it that fast?"

I said while looking at my work.

Sungjae : "You can check it. And it's not that I'm fast, you're the one that's slow."

If not because he had been abused since he was a child, I would have kicked him in his beautiful face alread- wait beautiful face? Wait. What? You know what? I'll just let my unreasonable heart control me.

Sungjae : "But I can understand why you're slow. It's because you're a grandm-"

Before he could finish what he say, I interrupted him.

Sohyun : "I think I have told you to not call me a grandma."

I said to him highlighting every word I said.

~

So guys, I'm back!

Well that's all. Oh and pls excuse the battery or whatever...thats my phone...