Chapter 20 (Part 2)

Sungjae's POV

I guess it's not that bad living here for a while after all... But seriously why does my heart beats faster these days when I'm too close with Sohyun? Do I really like her? Hmm... it's not that bad though. Falling in love with her doesn't seem like an impossible thing. I mean she does look cute and well smart. But I bet she has a boyfriend already. I'm a no match for her...😞😞

Plus, I'm not really healthy. Who knows? Maybe I'll die tomorrow? *sigh* I guess that's life. When I'm struggling and wanted to die the most, I'm living healthily. But when I'm happy and wanted to live...I'm dying.

But I really want to confess my feelings to her as soon as possible. Even if I get reject, I don't think I would ever regret confessing to her. I can die in peace after confessing to her.

Hmm...I'm sleepy....

~

The next day.

Sungjae's POV

*RINGGG*

Ahhh...I'm tired....😴 I really don't want to go to school today.

*KaTalk*

Uhng? Who messaged me this early? Ughhh.

-KAKAO CHAT-

Soo Jung : "Ya! Mwohae (what are you doing)? It's already 8:00 a.m. Aren't you going to school? You're really late today."

Sungjae : "Aishhh...it's already that late? I'm coming to school. Wait. I'm getting ready."

-END OF KAKAO CHAT-

~

Mrs. Kim : "Oh, Sungjae. I thought you're not going to school today?"

Sungjae : "Ah, anieyo.(Nope) I woke up late 😅😅."

Mrs. Kim : "Ahhh, okay.👌Want me to give you a ride? I'm on the way to the coffee shop."

Sungjae : "Aniyo, gwaenchanayo. (No, it's okay) Annyeonghigyeseyo. (Bye) 👋"

I switched on my phone and quickly open the Kakao app.

-KAKAO CHAT-

Sungjae : "Ya, soojung-ah."

Soojung : "Ah wae?" (Why)

Sungjae : "Ure best friends with Kim Sohyun, right?"

Soojung : "Yes, why?"

Sungjae : "Umm...is she...uh u know. "

Soojung : "AH, MWOL?!(what)"

Sungjae : "Aish ure so impatient. Is she taken?...Like uh...does she has a boyfriend?"

Soojung : "Nugurago? (Who did you say again) Sohyun, right? She would never ever and ever has a boyfriend."

Sungjae : "Oh, ok. Thnk u 4 telling meh."

Soojung : "But why do u want to know? OH! Did u fall in love with her????!!?!😍😍😍"

-END OF KAKAO CHAT-

So...I guess I won't feel guilty confessing to her since she don't has a boyfriend anyways.