Chapter 9

Sohyun's POV

I gave up already on trying to make him stop calling me grandma.

Joohyuk : "Sohyun ah, I need to go first. I'm sorry."

Sohyun : "Why? Is something wrong?"

Joohyuk : "Nah, I'm going to Soomin's place to help Soomin with some works."

His words kept stabbing my heart. I don't know how to react to that answer. It has been so long that we studied together...but...now we will never get to study together anymore.

Sohyun : "Oh.......Well....See you later!"

I said with a fake happy face. Was it obvious? I hope it was not.

Joohyuk was about to get up then he remembers something.

Joohyuk : "Sungjae yah, where do you stay? He will stay at our home for one month."

Sungjae :  "I don't know. I guess tonight I will just sleep at the sauna."

Joohyuk : "How can you? You're still my brother, I won't let you sleep there."

He said while rubbing his chin.

Joohyuk : "Oh, right. Sohyun. Can you let him stay at your house for a month? Your mom would be okay with that, right?

Wait. WHAT?!? THAT WEIRDO WILL STAY AT MY HOUSE FOR A MONTH?!? I can't even be with him for a day. And now for a month?

But since it is Joohyuk who is requesting me........

Sohyun : *sigh* "Okay, I'll try to talk to my mom."

Joohyuk : "Really?!? Thank you so much, Sohyun ah!"

He hugged me right away after he said that. Only then I noticed I was blushing.

Sohyun : "Ya! Don't hug me. You are taken already."

I said at him pushing his body away from me. He just smiled while rubbing his back neck.

Joohyuk : "But really...I don't know what to do if you're not here."

He said thanking me again.

Sohyun : "Yeah. Yeah. I know. I'm such a good friend."

I boasted.

Sungjae's POV

Wait. What? I have to stay at her house for a month? It's not like I can't stay at the orphanage for awhile. He's overreacting. The caretaker at the orphanage thinks of me as her own son already.

I took out my phone from my pocket.

I looked at Joohyuk signaling that I agreed on what he suggested me to do

Sohyun's POV

After Joohyuk typed something on his phone, he headed out of the cafe. Waving goodbye to both of us. I then waved back to him. And then he is gone.

Sungjae : "You. You like him, right?"

I was flustered.

Sohyun : "What are you talking about?" *blushed*

Sungjae : "Look. I was just saying him and you already blushed.No need to lie. I already know about it. He must be your first love considering how obvious you are."

How did he know that?

Sohyun : "Wha-Whatever. Think whatever you want. Even if I answered, you won't listen to me anyways."

Sungjae : "I think we will get along REALLY well."

I rolled my eyes upon hearing what he said. Then I walked towards the exit of the cafe. I stopped for awhile and turned around to look at him just to see him standing still.

Sohyun : "Aren't you staying at my house?"

Sungjae : "Oh, right."

I continued walking. He then followed me from behind and began to catch up with me. 

~

We arrived at my house gate. I turned around to see Sungjae looking around at my house awkwardly. I ring the bell beside the house gate. Then we just stood there awkwardly in front of my house gate waiting for it to open. The gate then started to open letting us to walk towards the door. 

My mom then opened the house door and looked at us awkwardly.

Sohyun : "H-Hi.......mom...."

I greeted her awkwardly.

Sohyun's Mom  : "Uhhh.....Hi? Anyways, let's go inside and have a dinner first. We will have a talk during dinner."

Sohyun : "Okay. Come."

I looked at Sungjae when I say come signaling him to do what i said.

My mom brought us to the dining table. We both sat down at the same time. Sungjae sat in front of me which really annoyed me to see that face while eating. -_- (A/N : yes its the face she was making)

Sohyun's Mom : "....so....you have something to say?..."

Sohyun : "Umm....you know Joohyuk?"

Sohyun's Mom : "Hmm...that cute guy. Yeah, why?"

Sohyun : "This is his little brother, Yook Sungjae."

Sohyun's Mom : "Oh, I thought you liked Joohyuk? Then....is Joohyuk mine?"

She said smiling.

Sohyun : "Mom!"

Sungjae just giggled a bit and when I turned my head to him he quickly looked away.

Sohyun's Mom : "Haha..okay...okay. I was kidding. He is cute but he doesn't look like Joohyuk at all."

Sohyun : "Mom...."

Sungjae : "We don't have the same father, Eomonim (the.formal way to say mother)."

He said while smiling like he is okay.

Sohyun's Mom : "Ah....sorry...."

I just slapped my face in disbelief at what my mother just did. My mother just made all of us felt uncomfortable.

Sohyun's Mom : "By the way, I'm Kim Hee Ae. You can call me Mrs. Kim or Eomoni. Not ahjumma though it made me feel old. >.< (A/N : Again its the face she made.)

Sungjae : " Oh, ne (okay). Eomoni."

~

Mrs

Mrs. Kim

- Sohyun's mother

- 47 years old

- supporting mother

- caring mother

- loves to joke around but gets serious when need to

Done! I added a new character here. I put a lot of thought on who should be the mother but I decided to just let Jeon Miseon be her mother again! Cya! ;D