Chapter 19

Sohyun's POV

Hmmm...it has already been 1 week and a half now. Is he really okay? Why is he still in the hospital?..Whatever, I'll just visit him after school later.

Soojung : "Look in front when you walk, Sohyun ah. Stop daydreaming." *giggles*

I turned my face towards her.

Sohyun : "Ya, who the heck is daydreaming?"

*bumps*

Sohyun : "Ouch. Who the hell just bumped into me? I'll kill you whoever you are!"

? : "Oh, mian (sorry). I think I did it on purpose."

Wait...that voice sounded familiar. I looked up and I kind of understand why it was on purpose.

~

Sohyun : "I thought you already died."

Sungjae : "Ya, that's too much. Can't you see I'm doing well and healthy here?"

Is he really okay? It's not that I worry about him, okay? It's just...it felt weird. If it was just a minor thing, why did he stay in the hospital for more than a week?

Sohyun : "I know you're hiding something from me."

Yup. He is hiding something. His face can't lie.

Sungjae : "A-anigeodeun. (No, it's not.) W-why would I hide anything from you?"

Sohyun : "It's okay. Take your time. I'll wait for you to tell me about it yourself."

Sungjae : "..."

~

Sungjae's POV

How did she know about it?...

Taehyung : "Ya, mwohae? (What are you doing)"

Sungjae : "Oh,...just thinking about which university I wanna apply after graduating."

Jeongkook : "Don't lie. I know you're not like that."

Taehyung : "Yup. You're not like that."

~
After school...

Sungjae's POV

Joohyuk : "See you tomorrow, Sungjae ah!"

Sungjae : "Hmmm, see you."

As I walked towards the bus stop,
I heard footsteps behind me. And...I knew exactly who it was but I just pretended to not know anything.

? : "BWAHHHH!!"

Sungjae : "aaaaa...."

Yup, I was right. It was Sohyun.

Sohyun : "Ah, mwoya (what the heck)...Why are you not surprised? Seolma, (No way) you already know I was behind you?"

Sungjae : "Alji...(Of course, I know) How can I not know when you're being that obvious?"

Sohyun : "Anyways, why are you walking towards the bus stop? Aren't your house the opposite way?"

Sungjae : "Did you forget? I'm staying at your house for a month. Oh, right. Then let's go together."

Sohyun : "Wae? (Why)"

Sungjae : "What do you mean why? It's because we're going to the same place anyways."

Sohyun : "Yeah, but it's not really necessary."

Sungjae : "Aisshhh, jjinjja.(really) We're best friends right? So, let's go."

As she was just about to reply to what I said, I quickly grabbed her wrist and walked to the bus stop while dragging her.

~

So...yeah hi (awkward~)....hi.....bye....