Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Yoona's P.O.V

"Aigoo, The choreography for "The Boys" is hard!" I mentally said in my head.

"Yoona unnie! The CEO said that we have to meet the group!" I heard Seohyun exclaim at me.

"Fine" I scoffed and walked with Seohyun to a room. When I got to the room I saw a group of boys. I gasp quietly and avoided their eyes.

"Okay, girls, this is a new group called EXO, and this is the Leader Suho and they would like to greet you!" The CEO said.

"Annyeong Noonas! I'm Suho, I am part of EXO-K with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Jongin, call him Kai, and Kyungsoo, but please call him D.O, and the other half is called EXO-M" Suho introduced himself.

"I'm Kris! Leader of EXO-M with Yixing, call him Lay, Jongdae, call him Chen, Tao, Xiumin, and Luhan" Kris introduced himself, when I heard the name Luhan, I wanted to look at them so badly to see if it was him, but if it wasn't him I would have to go through years of misery again.

"Annyeong EXO! I'm SNSD's Kid Leader Taeyeon! SNSD is also called Girls Generation in English, this is Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yuri, and Yoona!" Taeyeon introduced us, I bowed still not looking at them.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Luhan's P.O.V

Yoona...

Yoona...

Yoona...

That name is running through my head. I mean what's so special about that name. I kept thinking the entire time we were meeting SNSD.

ㅇ ㅇ ㅇFLASHBACK

"Please don't cry, please, I promise to come back, I will come back, I promise you" I said.

"Good-" I cut Yoona off.

"Don't say goodbye" I said.

"See you later" She replied and kissed me one last time. I got into my car and out the window I saw Yoona running beside the car until she fell of exhaustion. I cried the whole trip away.

ㅇㅇㅇ END OF FLASHBACKㅇㅇㅇ

"YOONA!" I shouted and realized that everyone was gone. I walked out of the room and bumped into some girl.

"Mianhae" We both apologized at the same time.

"I'm-" The girl cut me off.

"I'm Yoona from SNSD, You don't have to tell me your name, I have to go now, Annyeong" She said looking down and ran away from me.

"That was rude, maybe she's just shy" I thought to myself and walked to Where the guys were.

"Guess the girl I ran into?" I asked when I got there.

"Who?!Was it Taeyeon noona?"

"Sunny noona?!"

"Tiffany?!"

"Was it Taemin?!" I heard Kai say last. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy.

"Aissh, PABO, HE SAID A GIRL AND YOU COME UP WITH TAEMIN!" D.O said and slapped the back of his head.

"No, I meet SNSD's Yoona" I said and sat down beside Sehun.

"Yoona's name was Yoona! I mean your girlfriend Yoona, not SNSD Yoona" Sehun replied to me.