Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Luhan's P.O.V

I turned to face Yoona and my eyes widen, I saw Yoona! MY YOONA! The SNSD member who always hides from me and hangs out with my other members.

"Y-You Y-Y-Yoona" I stuttered. She looked to the PG.

"Are we done?" She asked. The PG nodded and she walked away from me.

"Is that all I get? Nothing?" I asked running after her.

"Anneyeong!" She exclaimed, smiled, stopped smiling, and drank her water.

"Im Yoona! I haven't seen you in five years! Your my girlfriend!" I exclaimed to her. She almost choked on her water.

"We aren't a couple anymore" She said to me coldly. I rolled my eyes.

"We never broke up, so we're a couple" I insisted. She laughed.

"Do you really think I would a guy who left me, promised to come back, and never did?" She asked me.

"But I came back! I'm back! Right here! Can't you see me?! I'm here now!" I exclaimed. She rolled her eyes.

"You didn't contacted me, not even once" She responded and started to walk away. I grabbed her wrist.

"Yoona, please" I begged. She tugged her arm out of my wrist and walked away.

"Seohyun is waiting for you, don't make her wait 5 years" She said very very coldly and she finally left.

I stayed in the studio for hours, I eventually fell on my knees and shouted in frustration.

"Im Yoona, I'm going to make you fall in love with me" I demanded to myself.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Yoona's P.O.V

When did Luhan's hair get like that? It's been so long since I've seen him. Wait, why am I thinking about him?

"Lay!" I exclaimed when I saw him. He waved to me. I ran up to him.

"Gomawo, I got over Luhan!" I added and hugged him.

"That great! You do know that Luhan is in-"

"EXO" I finished his sentence and furrowed my eyebrows, he nodded.

"At least you didn't tell me before I saw him, so don't feel bad" I said to him and smiled. I heard someone clear their throat.

"Anneyeong Luhan!" I greeted him with a sarcastic smile. He waved at me.

"You left your phone at the studio" He said handing me my phone. When I was taking my phone I saw his hands shaking, I glance at him and he looks nervous.

"Um... Lay, can I talk to Luhan for a minute?" I asked Lay. He nodded and left.

"Look, Mianhae for being so cold to you, I tried to do it, but it's not my style, so can we be friends?" I asked sticking out my hand. He grabbed my hand and shook it.

"Friends" He answered. I smiled at left to look for Lay.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Luhan's P.O.V

Okay, I'm in the friends zone, but that takes forever together out of.

"Opppaaaa!" I heard someone exclaim at me, it was the one and only Seohyun.

"Annyeong" I greeted her.