Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Yoona's P.O.V

I was scrolling through my contacts think if I should call Luhan or not. I decided not to call him and to just delete him as a contact. I was about to delete when I accidentally pressed call.

"Omo! What do I do? What did I do?" I asked myself and slowly put the phone up to my ear when it was answered.

"Y-Y-Yoboseyo?" I stuttered.

"Yoboseyo? Who is this? It says that your name on my phone is someone I know, is it you?" A boys voice asked me. It sounded like Luhan.

"Um... What's the name?" I asked and hoped he doesn't say my name.

"Im Yoona, this is Luhan speaking on the phone right now" He answered. I gasped and hanged up immediately.

"Aish! Yoona, Why did you even speak to him? PABO! PABO!" I insulted myself and hit my head lightly multiple times.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Luhan's P.O.V

The Noona on the phone just hung up on me, I guess it wasn't Yoona. I have nothing on my schedule so I can do anything. Seohyun's practicing today, so I guess I'll visit the girl in SNSD who's injured. I walk to her dorm and knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I heard the girl ask.

"Um... It's Luhan, Seohyun's friend, I just came by to visit because I heard you were injured" I answered. I heard a few things fall down and the door finally opened.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Yoona's P.O.V

I was wrapping a new bandage over my ankle until I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked still wrapping my ankle.

"Um... It's Luhan, Seohyun's friend, I just came by to visit because I heard you were injured" I heard them answer.

"BWOH?!" I whispered to myself and knocked down my lamp by accident.

"I can't be rude, I need to hide my face, with what though" I grab my big frame sunglasses. Close enough. I accidentally knock down some other things and opened the door.

"Um...Annyeonghaseyo" I greeted him softly and bowed. He bowed back and came inside.

"What am I doing?" I asked myself. I cover my face with my hair and turned around. I then saw papers, books, makeup, and a broken lamp on the floor.

"Um... I kind of knocked down some stuff, I'll just clean it up now" I said bending down.

"I can clean this up, you have an injury and need to rest your ankle" He offered, but I ignore, I got up too fast and fell back on the floor.

"Omo! I'll clean this up! You need to rest your ankle" He insisted

He carried me to the couch, and put my leg up on the table with a pillow underneath. I watched him clean and I felt guilty because he was a guest.

"I'll make you some tea" He said and headed for the kitchen.

"Ani, You don't have to-" I cut myself off when he was already in the kitchen.

"Aish, Yoona, Are you crazy?! Why did you even open the door?! Aish, Pabo Pabo!'' I complained about myself and started hitting my head. I stopped hitting my head when I heard footsteps.

"One for you, one for me" He said handing me a mug.

"Gamsama-"

"You don't have to speak formally to me, it's fine" He interrupted my thanking to him.