Chapter 4

Yoona's P.O.V

What to do? What to do? I kept thinking to myself that while pacing around the room back and forth.

"Unnie? Gweanchanha?" I heard someone ask me. It was Seohyun. I put on a fake smile and nod.

"Are you nervous for the photo shoot? I hope Luhan is paired up with me" She said and walked out the door. I decided to talk to Lay about this when I bumped into someone.

"Mianhae" I apologized. Man, why do I keep bumping into people.

"Gweanchanha, Oh, Your Yoona Noona from SNSD" The person said to me. I look up at them.

"And you're Chen from, EXO-K?" I replied a little uncertain.

"EXO-M" He corrected me.

"But you speak Korean so fluently" I said still confused a little.

"I am Korean" He replied while smiling. I face palm myself, I'm an idiot.

"Yeah, Some people think I'm Chinese because I'm in EXO-M, but I'm Korean" He added.

"What's your real name?" I asked him fixing my hair.

"Jongdae" He asked. I nodded in agreement. My hair fell on to my face, I was about to put it behind my ear when Chen beat me to it.

"Don't worry, I got it" He said smiled. I smiled and blushed a bit.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Luhan's P.O.V

I was walking to Seohyun's dorm and saw Chen just standing in the middle of the halls. I was about to call his name when I saw he was talking to that girl who covers her face a lot. I decided to walk another way.

"Seohyunnie!" I exclaim knocking on the door. No one answered.

"Oh, Yoona! Do you know where Seohyun is?" I asked when I saw her walking to her dorm. She immediately covered her face, shook her head and slammed the door in my face.

"Weirrrrdddd" I exaggerated my speaking.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Yoona's P.O.V

I opened the door and look to both sides, Thank god he's gone. I get out of my dorm and walk off to Lay's dorm. I knock on the door and I heard a faint come in. I walk in at see Lay and Chen playing video games.

"Annyeong Yoona!" Lay exclaimed not taking his eyes off the game.

"So we meet again, Yoona" Chen said to me pausing the game.

"Yah! Is pausing a game how you treat your hyung?" Lay asked. He motioned Lay to keep playing and Lay did.

"We meet again Jongdae, or should I say Chen" I replied to him. He smiled and pinched my cheeks.

"Ah, Kyeopta~" He said to me and smiled. I was taken back by that, is he my halmeoni?

"Anyways, let's do something, Lay do you want to join?" Chen asked. He shook his head. That gamer dork, but he's still my best friend.

"So it's just us two, what do you want to do?" Chen asked doing an aegyo pose.

"Can we have a drama marathon?" I asked. He nodded.

We went to the store to buy some dramas, the unnie said she would give the dramas for free if Chen danced and singed "History" and he did. We bought Heartstrings or You've fallen for me, City Hunter, and Dream High.