Chapter 10

Year 2013~

Yoona's P.O.V

These two past years after Luhan left. I've has been putting on fake smiles and laughs. I can't get my moves right in practices and I practice like crazy.

"Yoona, you should stop practicing" Tiffany suggested looking at me when I collapsed on the floor.

"Ani, I'm lacking right now, that's why I need practice" I said and got back up. When Tiffany left, I immediately plopped onto the floor.

"Are you Yoona?" I heard a voice say to me. I turn my head and it was the girl Luhan was with, Chorong.

"Ne, Annyeonghaseyo" I said standing up to bow. She handed me a folded up sheet of paper.

"It's from Luhan" She said and left. I unfold the paper slowly.

Meet me at this address at 8:00 PM sharp or I'm leaving.

~ Luhan

He never left Seoul? I run out to look for Chorong, she has to be around. I saw her at the lobby.

"CHOR-" I cut myself off when I bumped into someone and fell backwards.

"Mianhae, I didn't see you" They said to me and walked away. I glared at them from behind.

"You orange haired boy" I mumbled to myself and stood up.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Luhan's P.O.V

I heard the girl I bumped into say " You orange haired boy" I chuckle a little and go to my old dorm.

"MMWWOOHH?!- HYUNG!" Sehun shouted hugging me.

"HYUNNNGGGG! I MISSSEEDDDD YOO SOO MUCCH! I COULDN'T DRINK BUBBLE TEA BECAUSE IT DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT!" He complained. I walk inside and Kai dropped his chips.

"Hyung! You're back!" Tao cheered.

"We should tell Yoo-" I cut off Lay by stopping him and shaking my head.

"I'm meeting her at 8 as a surprise" I said sitting down.

"LUHAN! LUHAN!" Suho shouted hugging my neck.

"We were about to not make a Christmas album! But since you're back we can!" Baekhyun exclaimed jumping up and down like a child.

"IM SO HAPPY!" Chen shouted jumping with Baekhyun.

"Yo! Luhan!" Kris greeted me.

"No hug?" I asked.

"Hugging? Not my style" He answered. I ran up to him and hugged him for a quick second. I stuck out my tongue at him.

"It is now!" I teased. Keke~

"Are you sure Yoona is going to be there at 8? She has a photo shoot and 7:30" Lay asked.

"If she doesn't come, I'm leaving, then I know that we're not meant to be" I answered.

"Then I'll take her, I'm kidding Hyung don't hurt me!" Chen joked. Luhan glared at him then chuckled.

"Practice this song, in Chinese of course" Suho demanded handing my a sheet of paper.

"Coincidence on the song lyrics, am I right?" He teased and walked away.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Yoona's P.O.V

"Taeyeon unnie! Will the photo shoot take long?" I asked.

"I think it'll take an hour, wae?" she asked. Aishh! It's 7:30!

"Can I go first? Because I have to do something at 8! Jebal?" I begged. She sighed.

"Fine" She gave in and pushed me to get ready.

"Okay, Yoona can you give me an innocent pose!" The PG demanded. I sigh and do the best pose I can. I finally finish and check the time. 7:45! It took fifth teen minutes! The address is 20 minutes away by walking.

"I can run, I'm leaving now! Annyeong!" I exclaimed without taking anything. I ran out the door while wearing the photo shoot dress and no jacket in the snow.

"I HAVE TO MAKE IT!" I yelled to myself in my head while running.

Ahh, I'm cold! I shake my head, it doesn't matter, My future with Luhan depends on this! I ran and ran, I finally get there with ten minutes to spare, Thank god! I look around and don't see Luhan anywhere. I rub my arms because I'm freezing.

"Yoona!" I heard a faint shouted from behind me. I turn around, it's not Luhan.

"Annyeong Chorong" I waved.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me. I looked at her confused.

"I'm suppose to meet Luhan here, see" I answered showing her the piece of paper.

"That isn't a nine it's a four, you're not in the right place" She said. My eyes widen.

"MWOH?!" I shouted. She shrugged and walked away. UGGH! I have five minutes! I run as fast as I could, but it wasn't easy because I'm wearing a dress.

"TWO MINUTES! COME ON YOONA!" I shouted to myself and ran faster a bit. I got there exhausted and cold, I could see him anywhere. I look at my watch.

"8:01 PM" I mutter to myself and collapse onto the snowy ground. I'm cold, tired, and late. What possibly could go worse.

"Great!" I said to myself because it started snowing again. I look down at my fingers. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and drop onto my hand. I stand up and turn to walk away.

"Yoona..." I heard someone call for me. I turn around and it was Luhan.

"LUHAN!" I cried out running to him to hug him. Before I was in his arm he opened up his jacket and I ran into his opened opened jacket and he wrapped in around us.

"Why are you running around without a jacket?" He asked me.

"B-Because, I wouldn't have made it and you would leave me" I answered crying into his chest.

"Why did you leave me ?! Where were you?!" I asked still crying into his chest.

"It doesn't matter now, I'm here with you right now, Year 2013, and I'm never leaving you again!" He answered.

"Saranghae" He whispered in my ear.

"Sar-" I cut off by him kissing my cold lips.

"Come on, Ka Ja!" He exclaimed wrapping his jacket around us.

So he did keep his promise.

A/N~ This is in fact the last chapter of this FF! Should I make an epilogue? I don't know, Annnyeoonnggg!