Chapter 8

Luhan's P.O.V

I didn't want to turn my head around, because it was obvious Seohyun.

"Yeah, I know Seohyun" I said and threw a rock in the lake.

"Who said I was Seohyun?" I turned my head and it was Yoona.

"Mianhae" I answered. She sighed.

"Gweanchanha" She said.

"Ani, Mianhae for thinking you were Seohyun, for hurting your arm, not listening to you, not contacting you when I was gone, and for leaving your heart" I replied and walked away.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Yoona's P.O.V

"I know you still like him" I heard someone say to me. I turn around and it was Lay.

"I don't know" I sighed. He sat down beside me.

"Give me the box" He demanded. I gave it to him and he opened it.

"See, you put the ring back in the box and you're wearing a LuYoon necklace, now I don't think you like him, I think to love him" He added.

"Look Lay-"

"You love him, I'm okay with that, I mean it's not like I'm in love with you or anything for my heart to fully break, beside, I'm your saviour, I'm saving you from having a broken heart all your life because you made the wrong mistake, here, take this and give it to him" He interrupted me and gave me his ring. He also handed me an umbrella because it started raining.

"Ka, I'm fine, I like the rain, I'll come back later" He added. I hugged him and ran to the S.M building while baring to hold an umbrella in one hand and two ring boxes in another.

"LU-" I cut myself off when I saw Luhan pull someone into a hug. Everything I had, dropped, including my heart.

"A-A-Am I t-too l-late?" I stuttered while watching Luhan hug a girl and walk off hand in hand. The girl is too short to be Seohyun, and it didn't look like a girl from the company.

"UNNIE!" I heard Seohyun shout running outside toward me.

"What are you doing?! Let's go inside!" She exclaimed grabbing the things I dropped and pushing me inside.

"What happened?" She asked when we got to our dorm. I couldn't bare to say anything so I ripped the necklace off my neck and ran to my room.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Seohyun's P.O.V

I pick up the necklace Yoona ripped off and ran to the lobby, while running I bumped into someone.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo" They said to me and bowed.

"Lay! Have you seen Luhan?" I asked him.

"I was looking for him too! I saw him with a girl, but she didn't look familiar" He answered.

"Are you doing this for Yoona too?" He asked. I nodded.

"There he is!" I pointed to Luhan who was waving goodbye. We both ran up to him.

"Who was that girl?!" We both asked in chorus.

"Someone who doesn't concern you" He answered and started walking away. I grabbed his wrist and spun him around.

"Look, Yoona-"

"Lay can have her, I don't like her anymore" He tugged his wrist out of my hand and walked away.

"He was lying, I know him better than he knows himself" Lay said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"When Luhan lies, he looks to the right and then blinks twice and when he really means something he'll do the same thing, but blink three times, it's a habit of his" He answered.

"Maybe if we get him to answer some questions and we secretly film him, we can show that to Yoona and she won't be miserable" I said.

"Yeah! But she's still going to want to know who the girl is" He replied.

"You're right, I have to go, I have schedules tomorrow, let's talk later" I bid my goodbye and walked to the dorm. When I got inside, I was surprised to not hear any crying.

"Unnie..." I said while walking into her room. I gasped. Her face looked dry and pale which is usually for Yoona. I put my back hand on Yoona forehead and it was burning hot.

"Unnie! Do we have a thermometer?!" I asked shaking Yuri who has asleep on the other side on the room.

"Hmm... Wae?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"I think Yoona unnie has a fever!" I answered. Her eyes shot wide open, I jumped because she looked very scary.

"MWOH?! A FEV-" I cut her off with my hand.

"Shhhh! Just get a thermometer jebal!" I whispered so the others wouldn't wake up. She ran out to get one and cheeked Yoona's temperature. She gasped.

"120°F?! THAT'S SO HIGH! WE NEED TO GET HER TO A HOSPITAL!" Yuri shouted, but in a whisper matter.

"How?! Everyone's asleep, no one would help at this time... oh Wait! I know a person!" I said and took out my phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard the other line in a tired voice.

"Oh! Luhan Oppa, Can you help?! Jebal, Yoona has a fever and-"

"MWOH?! A FEVER?! I'M ON MY WAY!" He shouted through the phone a hung up.

"Unnie, you can go to bed if you want, I'll take care of Yoona unnie" I said to Yuri, but she refused because Yoona is like her best friend out of the whole group. I opened the door when I heard a knock.

"Where's Yoona?!" Luhan asked, but a bit to loud. Lay followed behind him.

"SHHH! SHUT UP! THE OTHERS ARE SLEEPING!" Yuri whisper shouted. Luhan bowed in apology and carried Yoona bridal style.

"Let's take her to the emergency room a couple blocks up" Lay suggested. We all agreed. We got to the emergency room and quickly got help from a doctor.

"Should we ask Luhan the questions?" Lay asked.

"Oh Yeah, we should before Yuri unnie comes out from talking with the doctor" I answered. Lay put something on my head

"Here, It's a headband with a camera that Xiumin made for our "mission" He said and pulled me to Luhan.

"Luhan Oppa, can we ask you some questions?" I asked him. He motioned us to sit down.

"You have set questions, Go"

"Do you like the girl you were with at the S.M building?"

"Aniyo"

R :: 3

"Is there someone in your heart?"

"Ne"

R :: 3

"Finally question, Do you love Yoona?"

"Aniyo"

R :: 2

"Oh look Yuri Unnie is back, what's the news?" I asked her.

"She's going to be sick for a couple of weeks, but she's going to be able to perform in SMtown, that's all that matters, so tomorrow morning we will with go to President Kim and tell him everything, Araso?" Yuri asked.

"Araso" We answered and walked back to our dorms.

"Here, tomorrow after schedules we will figure out who this mysterious girl is" I said handing him the headband.

"Araso, I'll ask Luhan for details about the girl, so practice room at 7:00 PM?" He asked. I nodded and gave him an "okay" sign.

A/N~ I'M BACK WITH THIS FF! Who do you think this mysterious girl is? Mianhae for a short chapter, I'm starting to get writers block, and for those who are confused with the R :: 2 or R :: 3 thing, R equals Right and the number equals how many times he blinks.