Chapter 9

Yoona's P.O.V

Background music :: Don't say goodbye by: DAVICHI. At the side or on top, depend on what device your reading on.

Why am I in the hospital? Was the first thing that popped into my head when I woke up.

"Sunbae! Yoona is awake!" Someone said shaking someone. I rub my eyes and blink a couple of times. Why do I feel so hot?

"Unnie, Why is my temperature so high? What happened?" I asked Yuri. She smacked my arm.

"Why do you stand out in the rain for so long?! With no umbrella?!" She asked.

"Yah! Why are you smacking me?what's wrong with me?" I asked putting my back hand in my forehead.

"You have a fever" I heard someone say. I turn my head it was Luhan.

"Is that so?" I asked looking down at my fingers.

"Can we talk to Yoona Unnie?! It's very important!" Seohyun asked running in the room with Lay. Yuri and Luhan left the room and they both sat down beside me.

"You're wondering who that girl is right?" Seohyun asked.

"Aniyo, I don't care"

"You're lying, you may be a good actress, but I know you're lying"

"What is it?"

"We have a guess, but we're not quite sure" Lay answered.

"Who do you think it is?" I asked.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Luhan's P.O.V

"Annyeong Oppa!" I heard a faint voice from outside of the building. I waved goodbye and went back to Yoona's room.

"This doesn't prove anything! Just blinking? Do you think that's enough evidence?" I heard Yoona ask someone.

"I know him Yoona! I was a trainee with him!" I heard Lay answer. I slide the door open and Seohyun immediately closed her laptop.

"Annyeong Luhan!" Seohyun said and left with Lay.

"Do you feel better?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Okay, I can leave now" I said and left the room closing the door with a slight crack so I can see her. I saw her hug her knees and cry into them.

"What happened?" I asked myself and slowly walked away.

Tap Tap Tap, the sound of rain hitting the window was all I needed to hear right now.

"Hyung! Why are you so gloomy?" Sehun asked me. I shrugged.

"Here" He added and have an iPod and bubble tea, he then ran away.

"Only one song?" I asked myself and put in the earphones.

"YAH! SEHUN-AH! WHAT SONG IS THIS?!" I shouted.

"DON'T MOVE BY DAVICHI!" He shouted back.

"I don't even know this song" I mumbled to myself and looked out the window.

There were two lines that made me think of Yoona was,

I miss you so much

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Yoona's P.O.V

"Is this what Luhan did? Cry over someone who doesn't like you?" I asked myself lying down while wiping my tears.

I heard the door slide open, I immediately shut my eyes closed. I didn't hear much except footsteps and then the door closing. I opened my eyes and looked around.

"A letter?" I asked myself picking up a sheet of paper.

Yoona,

I miss you, no correct that, I miss the old you, I miss the old you that cared about me and the old you that treated me so well. The old you that would talk to me everyday and always have me smiling. I miss the old you that made me happy and knew what to say at any given point in time. When the voice inside your head tells you that you are weak, say no. You are not. You are not weak. Because some parts of you are made of metal and metal is malleable, which is to say, you can bend and dent, but you will never break. When somebody tells you that you're a disappointment, remember that you are somebody else's hope, always. You are hope, always. When all this time, you've existed for the purpose of becoming invisible, teach yourself the opposite. Your hands are made to touch, so touch. Hold. Teach your voice to say things other than words that make you feel small, because you are the opposite of small.

People who are meant to be, always find their way back. It might take minutes, or hours, days, weeks, or even years, but they will always find a way back to each other, no matter what.

I'm telling you all of this because I'm letting you go. I'm letting everything go. My life here is no longer needed. The iPod on the table, Listen to that one song carefully, Saranghae.

~ Luhan

He's leaving? HE'S LEAVING?! I unattached everything that's connected to my body to look out the window. I saw him at the curb of the sidewalk waiting for a taxi. I run out of the room not caring about the people telling me not to go out.

"LUHAN! KAJIMA!" I cried out with tears falling down my cheeks. Before I could even wipe my tears to get rid of my watery vision, he was gone.

"UNNIE! WHY ARE YOU OUTSIDE?! GO INSIDE! PALI!" Seohyun shouted pushing me inside the hospital.

"What happened?" She asked. I gave her the letter Luhan wrote me.

"He's leaving Seoul?!" She asked. I nodded. She played the song on the iPod. ( The Background song )

"Why did he leave?!" I cried and put my head on Seohyun's shoulder. She patted my head.

"You'll find him someday, but right now, just let it out" She demanded.

Don't say goodbye

A/N~ Are my chapters getting short? If they Mianhae.