Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Luhan's P.O.V

I was walking around the building again to "feel it's vibe" when I saw a back of a girl that looked like Yoona. I was about to run to her when I heard someone call me. It was Seohyun.

"Annyeong Seohyun" I greeted her and turned back and the girl was gone. Damn.

"Do you want to hang out with me today?" She asked me. I didn't want to be rude so I nodded. She walked me to her dorm.

"Oh, Annyeong Yoona unnie!" She exclaimed. I turn around and saw the same girl. I was about to say something, but she left.

"What's wrong Oppa?" Seohyun asked me.

"It's nothing" I answered.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Yoona's P.O.V

Thank God that guy with Seohyun didn't talk to me. I'm only comfortable with Lay, I even told the CEO just in case we have paired photo shoots. I was walking to Lay's dorm when I saw Seohyun with that guy again.

"Please don't talk to me" I said to myself covering my face with a bag I was holding, I couldn't see and I bumped into them.

"Oh Yoona Unnie is that you?" I heard Seohyun ask me.

"Ani Ani! Who's Yoona? Mianhae for bumping into you, Annyeong!" I answered and ran away. I uncovered my face and kept looking back to make sure they weren't following me.

"That was a close one- ACK!" I shouted when I stepped on something.

"Omo! Gweanchanha? Mianhae!" I heard someone say to me. I looked down and I saw that a piece of glass was in my foot. I looked up and saw five boys.

"Ne, but I can't walk, can you help me get to my dorm? my name's Im Yoona too" I introduced myself.

"Oh sure, but our dorm is right here, we can help you there and my name is Jinki but you can me Onew, that's Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, and Kibum but call him Key" One of them introduced them to me.

"Are you a group?" I asked them.

"Ne, We debuted the same year as you, and Taemin is very close with one of the members of the new group" Jonghyun answered.

"Maj-a! You're close with Kai- Owww Oww Oww!" I complained about my foot.

"We should get that glass out of your foot, we will help you" Taemin suggested leading me into their dorm.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Lay's P.O.V

I'm standing in front of my dorm because Yoona said she was going to give me something. I turn to my side and saw Yoona at the corner of the hall waving to me.

"Lay-ssi!" She exclaimed to me and started limping to me. I ran up to her because it looked like she was hurt.

"What happened?" I asked her. She looked down at her foot.

"Oh, This? It's nothing, I had an accident and told the CEO I couldn't dance for a few weeks" she answered.

"Anyways, here it's something I made for you" She added handing me a bag. I opened up the bag and it was a framed picture of Yoona and I. At the back it said

Lay the healing unicorn

You are my saviour of getting over Luhan, with more of your help I can get over Luhan completely!