Chains(2015)

These chains you put me in, won't hold Satan for my savior has given me the key. The blood ran down my chains holding me and the locks were open the day that Yeshua died. Your power was cut, it was stripped from my mind and from my heart. Your poison has no affect. These chains try to bound me but Yeshua is the true key to my chains. The demons that haunt me in the hours of the night, in my mind, in my heart. They try and steal the light. My feather weight spirit draws near to Christ. The demons chains will never hold. For in God's glory I am forever bold. The fire in my spirit will never dim. No amount of pain will ever trim the life I have inside of my body. The savior I follow knows every heartfelt pain, he is merciful to every bloody dark stains. he washes me new and these chains will never hold for in Gods glory I am forever sold to the lord, Behold his wondrous grace. Upon my face my joy is present in him. Satan has no power, for in that hour that Yeshua took his final breath. My sin was forever no longer a mess. I can stand tall in the rainfall of this broken world. For I am a new creation born again in this nation of America. When tragedy strikes my faith will streak across the devastation. For through God I can do all things.