DISCLAIMER

a/n: Y'all even though I'm legit Jam (Josh x Sam) trash, this isn't perfect. This is obviously gonna have mistakes, so please, if you find one, please don't be afraid to comment! It helps the editing process when it's not just me reading chapters over and over again.

First off, I don't own Until Dawn or the characters. I don't take credit for them either because the characters and the game both belong to Supermassive Games! Thank you for creating the game that has simply changed my life.

Secondly, this is not related to my OC x Josh book. That's a completely different story which just follows the entire plot of the game, just with Essence (my OC) in it.

Next; DEAR JOSHUA is my book; and it's not in anyway tied to the plot/storyline of my other UD book. I've been inspired by this one Chris x Ashley (Chrashley) book where Ashley writes letters to Chris. After that is that this is an alternate universe, so some things you'll like :). This is gonna be a bit different from the original endings of Until Dawn.

And finally, enjoy reading! I hope you'll love DEAR JOSHUA. If you love Until Dawn, and the ship Jam/Jomantha/Jamantha, you've come to the right place my friend!!!!

With love,
Maddie <3