Chapter 10: Forgive me

"Come on you big ogre, stay with me," I said as I dragged Christian through the dorm hallways.

All I got from him was a groan.

"Move faster, we cannot get caught, you will get me kicked out of here!" I whisper yelled.

Since I didn't know where Christian lived and he was too drunk to function I had no other choice than to bring him to my dorms which were against the rules. These weren't Co-ed dorms meaning men weren't allowed to spend the night. If I got caught I don't know what would happen but I knew I did not want to find out.

I had to sneak him into the house and make sure I didn't wake up Soo-rin.

"Come on walk faster!" I whisper yelled. It was useless at this point I was dragging him, he was so out of it.

I finally had got him into my room and quickly shut and locked the door.

"Kanami-ah..." Christian whined.

"Shut up you pabo before you get me caught and don't call me that." I scolded.

"Please hold me Kanami-ah I'm so cold."

Walking to the closet I pulled out some extra blankets and pillows and made a bed for him in the corner because I damn sure wasn't going to give my bed up.

"Here lay down," I commanded.

He smirked, "So dominant, I like it like that."

"Shut it and go to sleep!" I commanded again, annoyed that my boss was drunk on my floor.

As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out like a light, thankfully.

I quietly tiptoed out of my room and made my way to the bathroom and got some Aspirin and a glass of water for Christian.

After I got all situated I made my way back to my room making sure to lock my door again. I snuck a glance at the sleeping man on my bedroom floor.

He is so cute when he is sleeping. He doesn't look like the evil manwhore he is. I mean okay when he isn't drunk, he's actually really cool, his only problem is that he can't keep his penis in his pants. I guess that's most men though.

As I laid on my bed and closed my eyes, I devised a plan to sneak him out in the morning.

~~~~~~~

"Hey KJ!" A deep voice whispered.

"Not another round please Yoongi, I'm so sore," I mumbled.

"What the fuck?" Christian exclaimed waking me up.

"Huh? What? What happened?" I asked confused and groggy.

"Since when were you and Yoongi a thing?" Christian frowned.

I blushed, embarrassed that I got caught dreaming about Suga.

"Aish, you pabo what are you even talking about," I said rolling my eyes.

"Get up silly," Christian said softly. "How did I get here?" He asked.

Sighing I get up and explain what had happened last night after the party minus his nasty escapades because no need to bring that up.

His eyes widened, "Wow so you took care of me? Thanks, you didn't have to do that."

"No trust me I did, apparently there wasn't anybody else," I said.

"Oh, well then I hope I wasn't too hard to handle." He chuckled nervously.

I decided to lie and hoped he didn't remember what happened at the party.