Noise and Peace

And one day....

Oh no! I forgot my lunch box because I overslept this morning. I'll eat lunch at the cafeteria.

People made a lot of noises because Ryder and Hunter are quarrelling.

"Give it back to me! The Hungarian hotdog-bread is mine!" Ryder demanded.

"You're crazy Ryder! You eat Hungarian hotdog-bread every day!" Michael answered back.

"I lined up for it. I was before you! Not to mention I have witnesses. Hungarian hotdog-bread is the only edible commoner's food for me!" Michael added to his statement.

"You didn't get a ticket from the cafeteria." said Ryder.

"Then give me yours!"

"Whatever, that Hungarian hotdog-bread is mine"

"Eating Hungarian hotdog-bread every day is bad for your health." Michael said looking like he knows it all.

"Hungarian hotdog-bread is the source of masterpiece, especially when you add tabasco.." Ryder replied back.

Suddenly, Hunt stole the Hungarian hotdog-bread and ran away while the two were quarrelling. And he almost knocked me over.

"Oops, sorry! Let's eat 'this' on the rooftop, together!" Saying so, he takes some sausages from a number of girl's dishes.

"Don't you want to be in shape?"

Then Julian called me.

"Sky, are you all right? You didn't bring your lunch today, did you? I'll share mine with you."

"Well.. Thank you Julian, I appreciate it." The lunch box cooked by Julian tastes really good.

Leaving the noisy cafeteria after lunch, I went to the recording studio. When I am about to get ready for recording, I found a strange message and a CD.

~To the 'after school songstress'~ was written on the envelope I found. In it, I found a letter written with the title "Summer" and the lyrics written by hand.

"This is.." contemplating whose it from. Is this from Micky, who knows I've been recording here every day? No, if it comes from him, he'll tell me directly.

"Who did it?"

Opening the CD case, I found another piece of paper in it.

~It seems you have been sending your songs to the people in the disaster area. Being attracted by your beautiful voice, I created a song for you. Use this if it pleases you~

This is a song from someone who is interested in my music..

Knowing this tune is created for me, I can't help but to tremble a bit. I took out the CD and listened to it.

I've never heard such a tune...

It begins from a comfy piano melody with the fresh wind of early summer and the tune grows intensely little by little like the summer sun. And then, melody like the end of summer resurfaces. The impression of a little heart ache and autumn foresight, then the tune is finished.

This is a really nice tune! I have to practice more.

Since that day, I practiced the tune to my very best. But it took me a long time to achieve mastery of the beautiful melody. Sometimes it's difficult to sing. However, I never get tired, no matter how much I sing.

The intense passion from the melodies, yet, the graceful lyrics suggest something fresh...

It's just like summer...

I want to meet the composer of this song someday...

With such affections, I sang my very best and sent it to the disaster area.