Autumn

A CD and lyrics were placed on the desk.

"To the 'after-school songstress'" was written on it.

"This time, the title of the tune is 'Autumn'…" I read out loud. It's same as the season.

I recalled the summer's music last time. What kind of tune will it be this time? I can feel my heart getting excited. Then opening the CD case, I found a note like before.

~Thank you for singing 'Summer'. Your fine voice healed me. I composed a tune for you again, so please sing this as well, if it pleases you.~

As usual, I don't know who composed the tunes.

I wonder you the composer behind this is?

I played the CD anxious to hear the tunes for the new song.

Eeeck! This composer is marvellous...

That was a wistful melody moving to the point of tears. I could imagine a beautiful autumn scene with falling leaves. After that, it comes to a spectacular transition between the brilliant autumn color leaves.

...I think this composer must've known me from somewhere. If not, I don't want to see him yet, because I have yet to master my skills...

I worried myself over what kind of song this sender likes. After all, having no way to see him, the melodies are the only things I have. I practiced hard and managed to achieve mastery of this tune. Then, I recorded and sent it to the disaster area.

I wish, my feelings could get through to the people in the disaster area... and also to the composer of this song...

I gave over the CD to my teacher filled with hope. Yet, there was something I have forgotten. The day which we cook our own original dish has arrived.