Meeting Ryder Richwood

What should I do? it seems I'm lost..

Before I knew it, I seemed to get the wrong direction on my way to the entrance ceremony. I was completely lost in the huge school. As I was passing by the music room, a melodious tune caught my attention.

Wow! What a hot guy! Not to mention he plays very well on the piano!

A guy with a pair of pristine eyes is playing the piano eagerly. Beautiful melodies are coming out of his dexterous fingertips. The melodies are nostalgic with a touch of vividness. Moreover, his expression is determined which empowered his music further. Yet, there was a group of noisy people who disturbed the melodies.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!! Ryder!! Look at us!!!" one of his fans shouted out to him.

Ryder? I've heard his name before..

And then, I recalled the poster which motivated me to take the entrance exam. And just when I was about to take a closer look at him...

"Ouch!" I banged my head against the door. Perhaps I banged my head too loud that it made the guy stopped playing his piano and looked at me.

Wha, what should I do...

He looked at me with an exasperated expression. His eyes are looking at me directly.

Sure, I was a little loud, but... but I'm sure it's much better than noisy girls over there, isn't it?

I couldn't bear the strong glares that were thrown at me all of a sudden, so I ran away from the scene hurriedly.

H-he seems scary...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you're liking the story so far. I know this is a short chapter but please bare with me since I am new at this. Thanks :)