Old and New Friends

After the ceremony, I entered my class room and everyone began to do their self-introduction. The first student who puts his hand up is Hunter Ford, who claims to be the president of the student council at the entrance ceremony.

"I'm sure you all remember me, right? My name is Hunter Ford! I'm the president of the student council and the captain of the swimming department! My hobby is to pick on people!"

W-what's wrong with this person....

However, it seems that his confidence, prowess and good looks are attracting to some of the girls. He got back to his desk while being impressed with himself from the cheers he received from the girls. The next student to introduce himself is... Julian? Did he get into Star Light Academy as well? Julian has found me already when his eyes were wandering around the classroom; he looked directly at me with a smile.

"My name is Julian O'Conner I want to become a doctor in the future. I like animals, cooking, oh and Skylar over there is my childhood friend. Nice meeting you all."

Some students look at me intently following Julian's eyes. Julian went back to his desk and gave me a friendly smile.

Sheesh! A childhood friend.. I'm always together with him! Same school, same class, and now it’s the same high school.. This must 'karma'!

Then a shadow passed beside me.

The guy this morning...

Memories of his melodies are vividly played in my mind. His delicate fingertips, the graceful melodies... and then, his elegant looks.. When everyone's attention are finally gathered on him, he said

"Ryder Richwood"

"What?" I blurted out without giving it a thought. The students made a little noise, but the guy didn't care about what goes on around him and returned to his desk.

"Hey, you know, his father is 'Christoff Richwood', the famous composer" one of my classmates said

"Christoff Richwood?" Christoff Richwood is a great composer known to everyone.

"Christoff Richwood is his father?"

While I was thinking about how the great composer and my classmate Ryder Richwood are father and son, someone was trying to introduce their selves

"Excuse me, everyone, my name is Monique White, call me Mo. Nice to meet you" she beamed.

I have a feeling that we can become very good friends.

"My name is Skylar Thompson. But you can just call me Sky"

"Nice to meet you, by the way, please introduce me to your wonderful childhood friend later"

"Erm, you mean Julian? Okay..."

And that's how my high school life started.