Wolf - Growl

I'm not much younger than the two; at age 23 I'm not that far behind. When I was found I was 11, and Chanyeol had just turned 13 and I was about two years away from it. I was surprised I didn't remember much about how I got there, but I suspected that I was drugged and left there to rot. Either way, we've been close for a while.

Kim Jongin or stage name Kai joined us a couple of years ago with his adopted brother Kim Jongdae stage name Chen. Kai usually controlled performances with a sensational routine involving aerial ballet with silks. Chen provided vocal backup as a mood setter and could hit a high note that had most singers frowning with envy. His vocals doubled as the act of shattering glass with his unique range and usually kickstarted Kai's performances. The duo was astounding, although Jongdae was always the louder one when he was backstage whilst Jongin preferred to air his confidence onstage.

The cousins Yifan stage name Kris and Huang Zitao stage name Tao were picked up in a train junkyard just outside of the coasts of Italy. How they got there, no one knows. But Yifan looked intimidating at his height, and as his resting bitch face showed, was an excellent marksman. He mentioned he had gotten both Tao and himself across the Chinese border with a few precisely measured shots, but none of us want to know the details precisely. Confidentiality is key here. Anyway, Yifan's our emotionless knife thrower and Tao is Jongdae's boyfriend and mutual wheel of death volunteer. A master of disguise, he would shift appearances with mere changes of makeup and become the selected participant Yifan would choose from the audience to throw knives at. No one else knew that though, but that's best left unsaid. We just let Tao do his magic with his entire trunk full of magic dust (read as makeup). He has like four travel suitcases dedicated to his expensive tastes and art supplies as he calls it. No one can fight him unless they want to end up being his test dummy for a new look and believe me, nothing is worse.

Zhang Yixing stage name Lay arrived as a package deal surprise around Christmas time. He was with two others, close friends and fellow artists Lu Han stage name Luhan/Lu (depended on his mood), and Kim Junmyeon stage name Suho. Both Lu and Suho were escape artists. Luhan manipulated just about anything, which explained why he was so often carrying things that didn't belong to him by the time Yixing said he had met up with the two. Suho had a background as a sailor and was drawn to water, messing with many water-based contraptions that were highly controversial methods of torture in my opinion. Well, either way, the two were masters at their craft, and Yixing said that it was chill, so most of us believed him. Yixing himself was a bit questionable because he looked a bit out of it at times. Feng would almost have heart attacks when the lions got too aggressive at his lackadaisical command, and Yixing would have to apologize and go calm them. Yixing was definitely a good animal tamer at heart, his demeanor seemingly perfect if not a little too perfect for the job. He specialized in lions, just like how I controlled the wolves. We were leaders of a pack and pride, they would follow our command. I always thought Yixing spent a little too much time staring at Yifan, but then again, it's none of my business.

Our latest edition was a fabulous travel cook and strong man, Do Kyungsoo. He looks so cute and penguin like that no one would guess that he was actually born with an unnatural amount of strength. He said he used it during his days crossing from restaurant to restaurant as a service boy, tasked with finding ingredients that the chefs had run out of. In his spare time when he wasn't hauling food around, he was watching and learning, which is why we had such a fabulous and hearty circus cuisine. Not even Barnum and Bailey could top this chef. Kyungsoo kept to himself when he first got here, but he and Jongin got along pretty well after a few unexpected run-ins. There were a lot of awkward neck rubs and red faces to go around both of them, but at the end of the day, they were shy friend goals if I ever saw one.

So that's my family. All of us are together and unstoppable when it comes down to the big nights. With all of us working together as one, our troupe would face anything and overcome any barrier both linguistic or physical. I've been working with the wolves most of my time here, but recently I've been a part of the one person trapeze act, or anything involving the ropes. When Jongin isn't busy with Kyungsoo and Jongdae, he would teach me the art of back flexibility and held me learn the silks. I could manage moves that accentuated my body movements, manipulate almost as well as Jongdae could with his vocals but with my movements. If I couldn't be a wolf, I could at least be free to fly above them in a world of my own. My act was uniquely designed for a wolf concept, with the pack running below me and following my aerial performance. I kept the tent mainly dark with offset colors signifying the strength and power of the wolves, which led many people to feel even more drawn to the pack as they completed their run. A run was important to the wolves, it was like a bonding experience that not many really understand unless they are a wolf or can see for themselves. This was the motive behind my act, my personal dream to spread through people's hearts and minds.