Going Crazy - The War

HOUR TO PERFORMANCE TIME>>>

"I left the hat right here Feng! I promise!" Jongdae was half dressed, his costume unbuttoned and his cravat untucked messily.

"Yifan, will you please do me a favor...and um, I don't know....stop fucking moving?! You're holding up the makeup line!" Tao screeched distressed, waving his makeup brush as a sword. Yifan was cowering in the makeup seat, long legs flailing as he attempted to find his balance.

Jongin was frantically trying to fit his arm into part of his outfit, the sheer fabric suddenly appearing to be too small of a fit.

"I just tried this on yesterday! How much weight did I have to put on for this to suddenly not fit?!" he was mumbling, but he was grateful he was at least mostly dressed; Jongdae was still trying to find the ringmaster hat for Li Feng. Served him right for taking it.

Sehun was helping Minseok into the costume, his eyes trying and usually failing to stop staring at the elder as he changed. Minseok had developed a rougher build in his time with the circus, his abs definitely becoming more prominent with time. Sehun felt them every time they lined up in the air, where he would hold Minseok for the finale, and he was beyond jealous because Minseok was adjusting so well.

"Tao, don't point scissors at people! Oh my god, everyone out of the way! Rogue makeup artist running with scissors!" Luhan shrieked as he ran past with a half trimmed hairstyle. No doubt Tao's doing before something triggered the stressed panda.

"Goddammit, almost made it without an episode this time. So close!" Kyungsoo swore at the scene, looking surprisingly put together, actually, the only one who was completely put together.

"Did anyone see Chanyeol's fire torch? He can't find it." Baekhyun was poking in and out of the costume racks, and Sehun sighed. It was always chaos before everything became magical.

"MINSEOK WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT OUTFIT?!" Tao's screech gained Sehun's attention, and he looked toward the elder, only to find Minseok equally as terrified as Tao was. The outfit that went over their under outfits was totally wrong. It was white but had a hideous belt that looped over both his shoulders and fastened around his waist like a harness. And the pants were white, which was definitely not the black that Sehun had remembered requesting.

"Shit! Do we have time to fix this?" Minseok cursed, and Sehun agreed with the man.

"Oh yeah, let me just pull another outfit that fits Minseok out of the magic hat that comes out of my ass! NO! I can't fix anything in an hour!" Tao screeched, and Minseok put a hand over his eyes, obviously stressing.

"No worries. We'll abandon the black and white theme. Let's wear the elemental-themed ones." Minseok finally spoke, and Sehun found himself being shoved towards his dressing rack.

"Hurry up and get into your outfit. We need to run through the routine one more time with full dress before the curtain lifts." Minseok was serious and demanding, and Sehun felt a shiver of excitement run down his spine. This was really happening, wasn't it?