The Eve (Part II) - The War

Sehun's breath was labored as he stared down at his partner, Minseok's cat-like eyes conveying every inch of mirth in this forsaken world. It wasn't fair for Minseok to be so calm when he was so nervous all of a sudden.

"I...I..." Sehun couldn't understand why his mouth wouldn't come up with some snarky retort or deflection, but while he was distracted, Minseok stood up and suddenly they were locked in a kiss, Sehun bending down a bit to help ease Minseok's lack of height. Sehun was sure he was going to tease his hyung later for the height difference, but the way Minseok's teeth caught onto Sehun's bottom lip for even a second too long reminded him that Minseok was definitely in charge here.

"I know the answer Sehun-ah. Let me show you a different way to fly."

Minseok's voice was like velvet, a material that was horrible for aerial dancing and trapeze work, but perfect for Sehun to get completely entranced. Minseok guided Sehun towards the ground, a dry towel already covering the chilly ground. Sehun didn't even have time to wonder how that even got there before Minseok was completely draped over him, one knee between Sehun's thighs. The slight pressure the older applied by moving his knee forward ensured a slight gasp escaped the younger's lips, and Minseok smirked as he looked at their bodies.

"I need you to relax Sehun-ah. This will still be painful with just water to ease the slide." Minseok got up to scoop a handful of water from under the showerhead, but Sehun grabbed his hand, face turning a gorgeous hue of scarlet.

"Um, I know where Yifan hides the lube..." Minseok could have cooed over how embarrassed the younger looked to be admitting that. But the fangirling could wait for later, he had important matters to attend too.

Quickly grabbing the bottle per Sehun's instructions, Minseok warmed the substance between his fingers, and Sehun shivered at the lack of heat from Minseok sitting between his legs instead of lying over him.

"Hyung, please hurry. I want you." Sehun shakily exhaled, and Minseok hummed in response. But Minseok found himself indulging Sehun anyway, a slick finger disappearing into Sehun's hole without further delay.

Sehun found himself tensing involuntarily and he let out a drawn-out whine, but Minseok only pinned his hips down to the towel and slowly adjusted him to the feeling. Sehun could feel Minseok being gentle while also pushing harder when he needed too. Sehun was ever grateful for Minseok being considerate when Sehun was obviously a little bit less rational given the circumstances. Sehun would admit that this was probably going to be a lot easier in the future if he started now; he was glad that it was Minseok who was taking care of him.

Minseok noted the slight relaxing of the younger's form, and gently pulled himself up, kissing Sehun's lips gently. The younger eagerly responded, and hand coming up from where it was clenched in the towel and wrapping around his neck. Minseok added two, three, and then finally four before Sehun was a gasping mess below him.

"Hyung," blunt nails raked down Minseok's upper back in desperation, "please...please...don't make me wait!"

Sehun would describe Minseok finally seating himself as very painful for himself but he was sure Minseok felt differently. He had overhead Tao and Jongdae going at it a couple times, and both were quite adamant about praising each other about how tight they were every single time. Sehun hadn't meant to pry, but he had been curious, and now he understood when he clenched slightly over Minseok and Minseok hissed.

"God damn you're tight." Sehun heard Minseok breath out, and Sehun shifted his hips, trying to alleviate the pain, and suddenly a burst of color erupted behind his eyes and he felt a tightness in his gut.

"Oh my god..." he groaned out, and Minseok laughed at Sehun's action.

"So that's where it is," Minseok spoke mostly to himself, copying Sehun's earlier action, and Sehun straight out moaned this time.

"Ugh...just move Minseok!" Sehun lost all sense of honorifics, but Minseok didn't care, beginning his quick movements of his hips. If Minseok was feeling how Sehun felt at the moment, Sehun couldn't tell. Sehun felt so incoherent as Minseok established a wild pace that distinctly reminded the younger of Xiumin rather than Minseok, but the gentle kisses littering up and down the expanse of Sehun's chest reminded him that it was definitely Minseok.

"Min...Minseo...Minseok! Ah!"

Minseok brought both of them to completion with a small gasp, his body falling lightly on top of a panting Sehun. Sehun's mess covered most of Minseok's chest and Minseok had pumped Sehun full to the brim. Instead of being repulsed at the mess leaking out of him, Sehun was fascinated and a rush of giddiness hit him at the thought of getting to do that again with Minseok.

Meanwhile, Minseok was urging Sehun to sit up so he could take what was left of the running hot water to wash off. Sehun was still blissed out and Minseok thought it was cute as Sehun wouldn't let him go, whining that Minseok should shower with him. After a couple of relaxing minutes under the rediscovered spray the shower head was finally turned off, and together the two left the shower trailer, leaving behind a hefty water bill for Li Feng to later discover sometime down the road.