i. reunited

*:・ ゚✧ ( 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ) *:・゚✧

ONE -
REUNITED

ONE -REUNITED

✰ ✰ ✰

Jane was trying to crack open the window without making any nose and to her pleasure, she opened it just enough for her petite figure and her nimbus 2001 to fit through.

She mumbled a series of profanities to herself as she banged her head right up against the wood frame.

She eventually made her way outside ignoring the heart beat pounding away in her forehead.

She tossed her broom down with a faint thud and jumped after it with adrenaline running through her veins.

This was definitely not the first time she's done something like this. She enjoyed seeing her friends over the summer, could you blame her?

She mounted her broom with ease and pushed off the ground. She soon felt the wind brushing against her frame while her hair whipped harshly against her face.

The wind had dried up her vision so much that newly formed tears started to spring from her emerald orbs.

Jane was not one to cry. After years of growing up with the Dursley's, she was taught that crying is for the weak minded or you could just get yelled at for crying in public either way she rarely cried nowadays.

Jane made a lap around the burrow before she flew up to the twins bedroom window and tapped lightly against it, trying to gain their attention.

She got impatient as no one showed up to the window and she begged to Merlin that the window was unlocked because if the two gingers weren't going to open it, she was.

As if Merlin heard her prayers, she opened the window with ease. with her broom wobbling slightly, she flew into the bedroom.

Once she felt the warmth of the bedroom, she jumped off her broom midair and landed on the balls of her feet facing the door to their shared bedroom.

She slowly turned around, "well boys, long time no see."

They groaned sleepily.

"Oh," she said in fake disappointment. "I would've thought that my two most favorite Weasley twins would be happy to see me."

She was now fully turned around, facing the window she came in through but directing her speech to the two Weasley twins on either side of her.

She acted as if her interest was set to the window in front of her, but it clearly wasn't.

George jerked up first, realizing who was in the room with them, but the teenage girl continued, a smirk playing on her face as she caught a glimpse of George.

"after all, you haven't seen my beautiful face in almost three months-"

"Janie!!"

George jumped out of bed, with a slight stumble.

He hugged his arms around her back, pulling their bodies close-they then exchanged body heat at the sudden contact-causing her broom to drop to the floor. she cringed, hoping no one heard.

She was taken back by the outburst from her favorite ginger.

"Janie," he said. "i've missed you so much."

She chuckle, "oh Georgie," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck, while pulling back to smirking his face. "i've missed you just as much."

"Oi!"

"Let me get a turn," Fred continued. "I know you've been going on, and on, about-"

George pushed her over in Fred's direction to get him to shut up, giving him a look that told him to stop talking, assuming it went unseen by the girl, but as every other time, it didn't. She didn't really care to ask what or why they where doing it.

To be completely honest, she just can't be bothered to have an actual serious conversation with them, 'cause they rarely ever have them, so she wouldn't know what it would lead to (probably lots of judging).

"I've missed you to the moon and back!" he said squeezing her main her fake cough. "No, scratch that," he said thinking of a better idea. "to the sun and back!" He whispered, keeping in mind that the whole house is asleep.

"I know," she smiled smugly.

He pulled away, putting a hand over his heart and his mouth holding a frown.

"How rude," he said, shaking his head.

"Just kidding," she said looking unsure.

"Ha-ha, very funny Jay," Fred rolled his eyes.

He pushed her shoulder, and she dramatically fell back in George's arms.

She turned around to bury her face into his chest, then gipped onto his baggy t-shirt, clearly laughing but sounding like crying.

"H-he, he's being so mean to me." she whipped a fake tear away.

"Don't fret, i'll protect you from the big bad monster."

George started to run one of his hands through her hair while the other one rubbed her lower back.

He shot Fred one of his fake glares, and smirked because of the little scene that's playing out, that weirdly enough, they tend to have quite often.

But soon enough the teenage girl started to suddenly feel her eyes droop, her body slumped involuntarily, into a dreamless sleep, in the comfort of George Weasley's arms.

✰ ✰ ✰

a/n » i actually hate this book w a passion but i didn't want to just delete it so, enjoy?