vi. the quidditch game

*:・ ゚✧ ( 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ) *:・゚✧

SIX -
THE QUIDDITCH GAME

SIX -THE QUIDDITCH GAME

✰ ✰ ✰

Jane was strutting down the corridor to the Quidditch changing rooms and weirdly enough, she didn't have company along her side.

A couple minutes later she finally arrived, walking into the changing rooms.

She gets changed, putting on her red and gold Quidditch uniform and grabbed her top notch racing broom then walked out to the entrance of the field with the rest of the team all ready to start their match against the opposing team. They all hopped on their brooms and flew one lap around the pitch as Lee started talking into the megaphone.

"And now here's the team we've really been waiting for, GRYFFINDOR!"

"Leading the team this year is Caption Oliver Wood as their Keeper, followed by the rest of the team, Fred and George Weasley, Harry Potter, and the great and beautiful Chasers', Johnson, Potter, and Bell."

"Looking good Potter! No-no not you Harry! I-nevermind!" Jordan yelled into the megaphone.

Jane threw her head back as she barked out a laugh.

A bluger went soaring past the Professors tent where Lee was sitting.

"Jordan this is a Quidditch game not a talk show!" McGonagall yells.

Angelina threw the Quaffle to Jane but she ended up having to fly up higher anyway because of how hard Angie threw it to her, but the higher she went the more she noticed her surroundings and then all of a sudden she saw multiple dark cloaked figures in the distance when lighting struck her broom, she started to fall.

"Did we win?" Is the first thing Jane said as soon as she woke.

"Well, Diggory wanted a rematch but even Wood said they won fair and square."

"Harry and Diggory we're going for the snitch when the Dementors showed up."

She groaned while rubbing her face with her hands, leaning back into the bed.

"Where's Harry?"

"Here." She heard his voice coming from the bed next to her but he neck hurt too much to move.

"Are you alright? Did you fall off you broom too? Are you hurt?"

"You both fell off your brooms because of those nasty Dementors, but you're both better now, thank Godric."

Someone cleared their throat which caused her to slowly look up at the person who happened to be Fred, "No one blames you two but, it's just that um, both of your brooms kind of, I don't know, died?"