xi. scabbers

*:・ ゚✧ ( 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ) *:・゚✧

ELEVEN -
SCABBERS

ELEVEN -SCABBERS

✰ ✰ ✰

After the terrible class with Snape, she started to regret running to the class, and rumors started to go around school about her and George being more than just friends, but she shut that rumor down quick.

Jane and the twins were hanging out in the common room when Hermione came rushing into the room and straight towards the couch in front of the fireplace, that the trio were sitting at.

"Jay!" Hermione cried, as she wrapped her arms around her neck as Janes went around her back.

"Hermione, you alright?" Now that she had asked that it seemed like a very stupid question considering she had a red nose with snot running down it and wet eyes with tears around them.

"No I'm no-not!" She pulled them down to sit on the floor with both of their backs resting against the base of the couch. "They're going to-" She let out a loud sob. "To execute Buckbeak!"

The trio exchanged glances but without going unnoticed by the girl.

"Who's 'they'?" George asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"The-the Minister and the person executing him."

"Why would they do such a thing?" Jane furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because Malfoy," She let out a loud sob making her forget what she was about to say those two words were enough for the three to understand.

"We'll get him and his big goons, even though it might not help as much, we'd lo-"

"It would really help. I'd love to see his face when you prank him."

The three looked at each other in surprise at her comment.

Jane raised an eyebrow in her direction. "Woah Granger, where did this come from?"

"This is a one time thing Jay."

Jane laughed as hermione rolled her red, puffy eyes at the girl she's learned to love.

After the four continued to talk for about an hour with the twins and Potter trying to make her laugh, Hermione got up off of the couch and looked at the trio in admiration.

"Thank you three again for going to get Malfoy back, and dealing with me."

The three laughed. "Of course. You're not as bad as you look anyway."

Hermione slapped Fred's arm at his comment.

"Oops?" Fred shrugged.

Jane then slapped his arm in the same spot