xix. the tri-wizard tournament

*:・ ゚✧ ( 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊 ) *:・゚✧

SEVENTEEN -
THE TRI-WIZARD TOURNAMENT

SEVENTEEN -THE TRI-WIZARD TOURNAMENT

✰ ✰ ✰

As eleven rolled around, the Hogwarts Express started to move and everyone had found a place to sit.

"Hey sexy." Angelina laughed.

"Heyy."

"No heeyy to me?" Lee questioned as the twins sat down on either side of him.

The two laughed and sat down next to each other, across from the three males.

"So how was your summer?"

"It was honestly great. The Weasley's took me to the Quidditch Cup. And that was good up until the end." She trailed off.

"Anyway, what about you?"

It was around 16:30 and Angelina and Jane were gossiping about the guys at Hogwarts.

She isn't usually one to gossip but with Angelina it was a whole different situation.

"So what's going on between you and George?" With a raised eyebrow, she leaned in closer to Jane, so the boys wouldn't hear them.

"What are you talking about?" She whispered with the most confused look on her face. "Are you crazy?" She yelled just above a whisper.

"Don't be so thick." She rolled her eyes. "I saw you and him before you got on the train. He was totally flirting with you."

"First off, I don't think he was necessarily flirting with me, but even if he was, why does it matter?"

"Well that means he likes you!" She acadently yelled, making the boys turn in their direction with questioning looks.

"Who likes you?" George said with his lips in a tight line.

"No one!" She replied swiftly and turned back to Angelina.

After that everyone went back to their original conversations, with George unknowingly giving Jane worried side glances every couple minutes.

Lee and Fred kept on teasing him about Jane, while playfully hitting him and smirking.

"And it matters because you were flirting back." She aggressively whispered.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes even harder.

"This is not whatever, Potter. We'll come back to this."