xx. our friends from the north

*:・ ゚✧ ( 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊 ) *:・゚✧

EIGHTEEN -
OUR FRIENDS FROM THE NORTH

EIGHTEEN -OUR FRIENDS FROM THE NORTH

✰ ✰ ✰

About a month later and not a lot of people have put their names into the goblet.

Fred and George were still brewing up their concoction and was supposed to be ready in a couple days max.

Today, October 15th was the day that the schools from up north were coming to Hogwarts.

Everyone was buzzing about the news as they went put side to see flying horses dragging along carriages and Hagrid clearly tried to control the way they were heading but he clearly preferred to keep his head.

When the carriages landed, ships came out from under the water, and people from both sides exited to say hello to Dumbledore.

When they did, all the girls started fangirling, as all the guys started drooling.

This is when everyone knew that these were the two schools from up north.

The professors rounded up all their students into the Great Hall so the two schools can be properly introduced.

As Jane got comfortable in between the twins Dumbledore started speaking.

"Everyone, please welcome, Beauxbatons, our friends from the north!" He motioned for the doors to open and multiple girls in silk blue uniforms ran into the Great Hall and started sighing.

George almost fell over to try and get off the bench the wrong way to get to the girls making Jane pull him back down out of jealousy which snapped his attention to her.

Thinking that she was one of them, he leaned out to try and kiss her and as much as she wanted to, she just sat still looking at his lips with wide eyes but Fred hut her on the shoulder which snapped her out of her trace and clapped in Georges face making him flinch back but snap out of his trace nonetheless.

As the girls got to the front of the Great Hall all the students went to the Ravenclaw table.

"And please, welcome our other friends from the north, Durmstrang!" He waved at the double doors once again which caused them to open once more.

In came multiple guys dressed in blood red dress robes, who, in Jane mind, didn't look half bad.

She was practically drooling over them, which made her cringe when she later thought about it.