xiii. professor snivelles

*:・ ゚✧ ( 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ) *:・゚✧

THIRTEEN -
PROFESSOR SNIVELLES

THIRTEEN -PROFESSOR SNIVELLES

✰ ✰ ✰

"I knew you were helping you're old friend into the castle. I tried time and time again to tell Dumbledore, but he didn't believe me."

Black rolled his eyes. "What's wrong Snape, got bored of playing with your potions set?" He taunted.

In a flash, Snape went in front of Black's face and pointed his wand to his neck. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't send you to the dementors." He then turned to Lupin. "They'll have two cells open. For you two personally."

"P-professor, maybe you should listen to what they've got to say." Hermione whimpered out.

"You stupid girl! For once in your life, you should be quiet if you know what's good for you!"

Jane was about to tell him off for talking to Hermione like that, but Harry beat her to it.

"How did you even get up here?" Jane swore she saw Snape's eyes soften just a little bit at his voice.

"How did you get here?" Lupin asked again, carefully.

"Well thanks to your high and mighty friend Potter over here, she dropped that stupid cloak outside the of the secret tunnel.

"Well how did you know we were here?" He continued, with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well I went to go drop off your monthly potion, and I saw an opened piece of parchment on your desk, and once I looked closer, I saw that it wasn't just a bit of parchment, it happened to show where everyone was."

Jane rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms. "You think you're so smart, don't you?" She taunted.

Snape whipped around and pointed his wand at her.

"You're just like your father, arrogant and snobby!"

"Thank you." She put her hand over her chest. "But you forgot devilishly good looking." She winked as she swiftly pulled out her wand.

"Expelliarmus!"

Snape's wand went flying to Jane's open hand as he got throw across the wall going unconscious.