ii. hey brother

*:・ ゚✧ ( 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ) *:・゚✧

ONE -
HEY BROTHER

ONE -HEY BROTHER

✰ ✰ ✰

She woke up the next day with the feeling of strong arms wrapped around her lower back. She shifted her position so she was facing the body pressed up against her own. George Weasley.

She got that stupid butterfly feeling in her stomach and she hated it-? the only love she's ever known is for her own family that only consisted of harry.

But this was way different.

George groaned, "morning, love"

Jane rolled over to her left side. She rarely ever gets called love, especially by George.

Even if the most hottest guys in the Wizarding World were to flirt with her, she wouldn't care as much as any other girl usually would. Of course she'd be flattered, but she wouldn't show it.

Not only that, but she felt slightly annoyed with George, but she's mostly annoyed with herself, because she's never blushed, and when I say never, I mean never.

George and her flirt with each other all the time, but this time was different. this time, it felt different. this time, she got this giddy feeling, that she couldn't explain.

Before she could reply, someone walked into the room.

"Fred, George, this is the last time I'm going to tell you two," Jane could recognize that sweet yet strict motherly tone anywhere. "get up!"

"Mum-"

Before George could finish, Mrs. Weasley came over to his bed and pulled the covers off of the both of them revealing the girl wrapped in his arms.

Mrs. Weasley was beyond shocked, not recognizing who the stranger was.

Her shocked expression soon changed, excited to finally see her most favorite friend of the twins, let alone of all of her children's friends ( besides Harry of course ), but she would never say that aloud to any of her other children or their friends.

"Let the girl go George, I need to give her a proper greeting."

"Mum-" he whined.