xxii. teen drama

*:・ ゚✧ ( 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊 ) *:・゚✧

TWENTY -
TEEN DRAMA

TWENTY -TEEN DRAMA

✰ ✰ ✰

With the first task coming up in a few weeks and Harry having no idea what to do, Jane has been clinging onto him as if he were to break any second. Ron ignoring Harry as well didn't help him anymore, since he's been getting "too much attention," as Ron likes to put it.

The two siblings along with Neville and Ginny, were hanging out by the Black Lake throwing around ideas of what the first task could be, all of them having no clue as to what it was.

Jane heard whispering from behind them and thought it was some more people around to judge Harry so when she turned around and found Ron, Hermione, and the twins ( to Jane's pleasure ) she couldn't help the surprised look that went across her face.

"George? What's this about?"

He held his hands up in defense. "We're only here because Ron said he was going to see Harry."

"And neither of us believed him so we followed them." Fred finished.

She nodded but her eyebrows were still scrunched up as to why Ron was coming to them because of Harry considering they weren't talking at the moment.

Ron whispered something to Hermione and she started to get angry but nonetheless walked up to Harry and started speaking as she looked back at Ron unsure.

"Ron wanted me to tell you..." Jane could see Ron behind her shaking his head. "Seamus told Dean, who then told Lavender, who later told Ron, that Hagrid wants to talk to you." Hermione turned around looking confused at Ron.

"Well you can tell him-wait, what was that again?"

Hermione looked distressed. "Oh, please don't make me say it again." She said with her doe eyes.

Jane stepped forward. "Okay well you can tell Ron-"

"I'm not your owl!" Hermione yelled while storming off with Ron, Ginny, and George following suit, but not without George giving Jane a small wave and a wink.

Neville, Harry, and Jane all looked around before she spoke up. "Damn, never seen her that angry besides when talking to Ron." Laughing towards the end of her sentence.

"I would be too, who can stand his stupid face." Harry replied, kicking some dirt around.

She looked over at her brother and walked closer to him while Neville continued to toss rocks into the water.

She put a hand on his shoulder. "He'll come around."

✰ ✰ ✰