vii. moony

*:・ ゚✧ ( 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ) *:・゚✧

SEVEN -
MOONY

SEVEN -MOONY

✰ ✰ ✰

Jane pushed the double doors into the DADA classroom at least five minutes late to class with Fred and George on either side of her.

They strutted into the classroom like they owned it (without even noticing what they were doing) with guys staring at Jane wearing googly eyes and the girls staring at the twins with heart eyes.

Everyone turned their heads to look at the three who were always 'fashionably late'.

"Sorry Professor, there was a lot of traffic in the halls." She chuckled.

"More like everyone wanted to stop and talk to us." George laughed.

"And by us, he means Janie." Fred winked at George.

"Guys, more or less." George commented under his breath, rolling his eyes.

With the first Hogsmeade weekend coming up, almost all the guys were trying to get her to go with them as their date, but in all honesty she didn't really care for impressing them or anything along those lines.

"Take a seat we already started but it's alright, you three haven't missed anything important." The class laughed at Lupin's joke at how boring school could be.

The only seats left that were together was in the direct front, but Jane sure as hell was not going to be sitting in the front, whether she liked the class or not (which was usually rare).

She turned to a Hufflepuff. "How about you do us all a favor and move up to the front." She found the look on his face rather hilarious.

The Hufflepuff looked like he was about to pee his pants. "O-ok." He stuttered, scrambling to get out of his seat, with his two friends following suit.

She barked out a laugh, "I was only joking mate," she looked around the class and dropped her voice to a loud whisper, "but really can we take you and your friends spots, we prefer not to sit in the front."

Him and his friends ended up moving right after she said that to the front of the class right across from Lupin's desk.

Fred and her sat in last row as George sat in the second to last row in front of them.

Lupin began speaking, and Jane tried to pay attention to the best of her ability, but she gave up about five minutes later.

She rested her head on the palm of her hand, trying to take a nap, but considering that it was the last class of the day, she already took multiple naps in almost all of her classes.

It was already halfway through the class with Lupin talking about unforgivable curses or something like that and she was on the verge of walking out of the class.

Fred bent down to her level, nudging her shoulder, with a smirk plastered on his face as he jerked his head to George who was in front of them, as he took notes and looked up at the professor every once in awhile.

She let put a giggle as she put her hand over her mouth to try and stop herself from being too loud because she definitely did not want to get another detention after she just finished with Snape.

She balled up a piece of parchment being a little louder than expected, aimed it at the back of George's head and threw it with more force then needed.

He turned his head around so fast, that she thought he might have gotten whiplash.

"What the fuck mate."

"Opps..?" She shrugged her shoulders with an innocent smile lingering on her face as Fred was trying his best to keep his laughs at a minimum from behind his hand (and not succeeding very well).

"I hate you," George growled his face growing red from embarrassment, as some of the class started to turn towards them.

"I love you too," Jane winked making George go even redder than before.

Just to tease him she leaned over the desk as George was turned around in her direction, and kissed his jaw. She back away into her seat with a smirk on her face and a blush creeping up her neck (as she tried her best to ignore it, failing miserably).

She put her hands in her lap and looked down at them. She frowned in confusion, not understanding why she was acting this way but shook it off.

As class came to an end, she packed away her things very slowly waiting for everyone to leave the classroom so she could speak to Lupin in private.

She put her bag over her shoulder and made her way over to his desk, looking around to see if anyone was still in the classroom and to her luck there wasn't.

She was now thinking over her choices, as she didn't have a plan on what to say, she cleared her throat, "Excuse me, Professor? As you know, I haven't had the best luck with Dementors and I was," She paused for a second, slightly embarrassed. "I was wondering if you could, you know, help me defend myself from them." She rubbed the back of her neck.

Lupin had a look in his eyes that immediately made her frown, thinking that he was going to say no, but to Lupin it was completely different. Thinking back to his old friend from school that she reminded him so much of, from her walk, to her terrible jokes, the way she styles her hair, and her classic glasses.

"Of course I'd love to help you," he smiled, "but you have to know how hard it is for even a full grown wizard to preform the patronus spell."

"Really?" Jane gasped. "You'll help me?" She completely ignored his last comment. "Thank you so much, sir. You won't regret this."

She turned around ready to leave when she looked back at him smiling, "And trust me sir, I got this." She winked, flipping her messy hair over her shoulder involuntary.

She laughed, winking at him, as he let out a low chuckle in amusement.

"Thank's again Professor," she said as she walked away towards the double doors. "and I don't hate your class or anything, it's just a bad habit of mine."

"And what's that?" He asked, not quite understanding.

"Not paying attention."

She exited the classroom with a pair of heartbroken, lingering eyes on her.

"Bye Prongs junior," he said in a low whisper (thinking she didn't hear him ).

But of course, she heard him (and in all honesty, it confused her to no end. How could he have known about the map?)

✰ ✰ ✰