Chapter 23

Authors note pls read
Yes I changed the name of the story (sorry not sorry) and I been making a bit of a update to the story I'm adding now pictures and hopefully its more fun like that (if your curious enough go check the previous chapters)
I would love for ya to comment and interact ❤
Too long I'm sorry back to the story...
____________________________________

POV: EMORY

I walked in the mall and started to find the perfect family dress, not too short not too long not too v-cut not too tight not too exposing. Basically just impossible I looked for hours trying to find one, all of then were too short and exposing. I wanted to go home but there was 1 more store I hadn't checked. I went in a looked around until I found a good dress, I was tired so I didnt really see why it wouldn't be a good dress. (up top) I paid and went home..
I got home heard nothing. I wondered if everyone left, I thought to myself. I went to the kitchen and living room and no one was there. I walked up to the second floor and still heard nothing. Hmm guess its just me today. I went to my room and locked myself after wat happens last night I'm taking extra precaution. I got my luggage ready and found the tickets for Thursday, I was ready. It was Tuesday so I had some time to do what ever I wanted before going to my parents. I wanted to hang out but Lexi wasn't here and G nor J were here so I had no one.
So I got comfy in bed plugged in my headphones to my phone and played my favorite playlist..

POV: JACK GILINSKY

(A bit earlier) (still at the house)

After Emory left soon after Lexi and Johnson left. Like always I'm alone. I heard my phone vibrate I got up and got it from the sofa. It was Isabella The girl I meet in the party we had..
Also is who I had that date with, when I canceled on Em and the others..

Isabella: Heyy Jack
Me: Hey
Isabella: What are you up to today?
Me: Nun much, hbu?
Isabella: Same, I'm bored as hell do you want to maybe go do something together again?
Me: Um sure, what do you want to do?
Isabella: What about the movies?
Me: Sure, do you got a movie in mind?
Isabella: Nope but that's no problem we can pick one over there..
Me: okay then, pick u up?
Isabella: Sure 3578 kinlys st
Me: k see you in a few

I grabbed my car keys and headed off. I like looked up the address and found it that it wasn't that far. I started to drive and soon after I was at her house. I got off the car and knocked on her door and waited.
"Hey you came fast" she said opening the door. Well it was close, I said trying to not be awkward. I still remember that she kissed me the first time we met and I feel awkward since.
"Well then let's go", she said walking towards the car.
I walked up to the car opening her door and she giving me a smile before getting in. We drove in silence which made me more nervous..
"So what type or movies do you like?" She said breaking the silence. Um I don't have any preference. "Ohh that what I like", she said elbowing me and giving me a flirty smile. I felt like she wanted to be more than friends but that's just maybe her personality cuz I still don't know her that well. Haha I said trying my best at not making it awkward. I'm not usually an awkward person just idk with her I'm really self conscious..
Thank goodness we arrived at the movies I got out and so did she we paid the tickets and got in a 'romantic' movie she wanted to see, I knew I wasn't going to like it but I had to be nice and let her pick. We walked in and see a lot of couples I'm guessing. We sat down and enjoyed the movie...

Hours later..

We finally got out of that movie I was getting sleepy. We headed to her house. When we got there I parked and looked at her. "Well it was a lovely movie don't you think", she said looking back. Yeah it was nice. "Well let's see when we hang out again", she said. Yeah just let me know, I said smiling. "Okay then I'll see you later", she said and leaned in. I saw that she was leaning in slowly. I didnt want to kiss her, its too soon plus we are just friends. I try to see what to do and I open my door a bit to make the beeping noise and I move. I think she got the hint because she moved back to her seat and then just smiled and got off..
I started to drive back to the house. I got home and saw Lexi and Johnson in that sofa just chilling. "Heyy G", Johnson yelled. Hey guys, what are ya doing, I said sitting on the other sofa. "Nun much just watching TV, where were you at?", Johnson said giving me a look. I was just with Isabella. "With who??" Lexi said out of no where. Its a girl I meet in the party last week. "Ohhh that's cool" lexi said. "So ya dating yet", Johnson said giving me a smile. No Johnson, we're not dating. "Yet" he said smirking. Johnson really. "Yeah cmon man you need to start dating", he said. She was a nice girl I wouldn't mind dating her she seemed pretty cool. I needed to forget Em and start dating, since she's dating Max and Johnson has Lexi so maybe its time for me to start dating again..

------------------------------------------------
Well that wasn't a good chapter I fell it was awkward even for me to write G's part tonight it felt weird idk why
Maybes just me but idk
.
Let me know what ya think of this chapter
.
Comment pls
I need feedback