Chapter 40

POV: JACK GILINKSY

I see Johnson running and I call out his name. He heads towards me and gasped as he sees Emory. "What.. what happend!?!" He said kneeling down. I'll tell you later right now we need to take Emory to the hospital because I don't get any reception out here, I said. "The cops should be here soon we called them just incase cuz we didn't trust that max alone with you" he said. Oh thank you. Soon after we start hearing the sirens and see both a cop car and an ambulance pull up which was a big relief. We got to the hospital and the nurses and doctors all rushed in. They stopped me from going any further but I wanted to be with her. I was afraid of what might happen to her, I'm afraid to loose her. "I called Lexi already and she's on her way", Johnson said as he came in. Okay, I said and head towards some chair. I sit down and my thoughts start to unravel what is happening... what if she doesn't make it... what will you do... could you live without her... I stood up in panic and headed outside. "Hey man what's going on?", Johnson said following me outside. I needed air my thoughts in there are killing me. I need to know how she is. I can't live without her. I need her, I said starting to cry. "I know, she'll be okay she's a strong woman, Johnson said hugging me. Thanks man, I said hugging him tighter.

Hours later
Johnson, Lexi and me waited impatiently in the waiting rooms and doctor after doctor would come out and we would just hope it was Emory's doctor. After what seemed eternity they said "Relatives of Emory" and we all jump up. The doctor starts to explain everything but all I wanted to know was if she was okay. My heart was beating so fast I felt like I was going to pass out until I heard the words. "Shes going to be fine with a lot of rest and medicine. I let out a sigh of relief we all did and hugged each other. The doctor said we couldn't see her tonight since she had to be resting but maybe tomorrow afternoon we could go in and see her. My heart was happy again..

POV: EMORY JOHNSON

Weeks later
I had to stay in bed most of the time but I didnt complained since I had a great nurse. Jack would always be on watch and help me w anything I needed, Lexi would always try to help me too but Jack would always insist to help. I loved him so much and he knew that.
"What do you want for breakfast today?" Jack said coming into my room. Um what about some scrambled eggs, and bacon and uh pancakes pleasee. "Okie dokie as you wish", he said and goes out. "Wow Jack has been treating you like a princess", Lexi said entering the bedroom and sitting next to me. Yeah kinda I guess. "I don't know what ya are waiting for, ya both know ya have feelings for each other", she said. I guess its not the right timing. "I don't know girl but ya drive me insane, anyways I'm gonna go to work have fun okay but not too much fun", she said laughing. I won't I promise, I laughed. After a while Jack came back in with my breakfast and sits down with me to eat too. I swear this is some of the cute stuff he does for me.. I thought...

2 Months later
I was able do all my regular activities, the doctor had told me and everyone was happy. I was able to do stuff and not be in bed all the time since it was getting pretty annoying. Jack had made a deal with me that when I would get the clear and be able to do stuff that he was going to take me to a surprise dinner and guess what that dinner was tonight. I was getting ready as it was almost time for us to leave. I wore a white tank top with pinkish sweater and ripped jeans, (pic on top) I was trying to look cute but not too formal since I didn't know where we were going and I didn't want to over dress. "Are u ready?", Jack knocks. Yes coming, I said grabbing my bag and heading out. "Wow you look beautiful", he said. Thank you, I smiled and headed to the front door. We drove to this wonderful place where you could see all the city. "We're having a picnic", Jack said all happy. Omg this is wonderful. It was almost dark where you could see all the lights from the city but where we were there was lights surrounding us and giving us a cute romantic scene. We ate some fancy stuff he had prepared and talked. And now we were just now looking out to the amazing view we had. It's so pretty out here I don't know how you found this place, I said smiling. "Well it was really recommended and plus it had to be a special place", he said smiling back. "Especially if you go near the rail and look all around you can kinda see the stars", he said making me stand up. Oh my this really is magical, I said going near the rail and looking up. "Emory", I head Jack say from behind me. I turn around to find him kneeling on 1 knee with a ring box in his hand. "Emory will you marry me", he said opening the box. I was soo shooked with happiness. YESSS OMG YESS!!! I said smiling so widely while he placed the ring on my finger. I kissed him and hugged him so tight that I didn't want to let go, and he then picks me up and spins me around. I love you so much Em", he said putting me down and looking at me. I love you too Jack.

1 Year later...
Today was the big day I can't believe the day was here. I had a busy morning the makeup/hair lady was going to be here at 9am and we had to be at church at 1pm. "Are you excited cuz I am way too excited for you" Lexi said smiling. I know, I know I'm super excited and nervous, like what if I trip, or what if I forget to say yes. I'm like super more nervous than the 1st time. "Well its cuz this is meant to be and you know I am right", Lexi said. True, thank you for being here with me for always being here and helping me thru all of this, I said hugging her. "Your welcome, I finally get to see you marry the right man," she said smiling. Okay then let's get ready...
3 1/2 hrs later... I was ready we were currently on our way to church. This time I rode with Lexi and Johnson just for safety reasons (laughs). I was ready I had never felt so ready in my life till this moment. When we got there the church was all filled up with family members from both my side and Jack's. The nerves kicked in when I saw everyone in the church stand up and the music started playing. I walked right along with my dad, which was so proud of me. I could see Jack he looked so handsome and happy, I felt like crying but I knew I couldn't because I would then ruin my makeup so I had to hold it in. "Take good care of her", my dad said to Jack as he hands me into him. "I will sir", he said and smiles at me. "You look beautiful", he said. The pastor starts doing his thing and after a few minutes he tells us the most important part. "Do you Jack Finnegan Gilinsky choose Emory Johnson to be your partner in life, to support and respect her in her successes and as well her failures, to care for her in sickness and in health, to nurture her, and to grow with her throughout the seasons of your life together?" Pastor asked. "Yes I do", Jack said. "Now do you Emory Johnson choose Jack Finnegan Gilinsky to be your partner in life, to support and respect him in his successes and as well his failures, to care for him in sickness and in health, to nurture him, and to grow with him throughout the seasons of your life together?" Pastor asked. Yes I do, I said looking at Jack. We exchange rings and then the pastor goes on to say, "by the power in me I hearby pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride". Jack and I kiss and everyone starts to clap. I felt so happy!
We walk out and get in our car to drive to the reception, as everyone els followed...
Today was the best day of my life. Jack came into my life and confused me all, I had my "perfect life" but without him I don't think I would had ever been this happy...

3 years later..
I woke up in the middle of the night to craving some icecream. I call out to Jack softly as I see him so peacefully sleeping. "What's up babe, are you okay?", he said waking up. Yes I'm okay, it's just that I have another craving, I said. "What is it now?", he said sitting up. Ice cream, I smiled widely and he leans over to kisses my forehead. "Okay what flavor" he said standing up and getting his wallet. Chocolate chip, I love you so much, I kissed him and he left. I went to check up on Noah which was still sleeping peacefully. His 2nd birthday was a month ago and it was just the cutest thing. I went down to the kitchen and waited for Jack to come with my ice cream. After a few minutes I heard Jack come in. "Here babe just what you wanted, he said giving me the ice cream. Omg thank youu!! I grabbed a spoon and started to eat it. "I cant wait for our little girl Kylie to be born", he said hugging me from behind. I know only 3 month more and we'll have her with us. I can't wait, I love you. "Love you too", he said kissing me.

The end...

--------------------------------------------------------------
This is the end finally I finished it after soo long.
Thank you soo much for reading. I know it was a long chapter but I didn't want to make a 41 so here's a really long chapter.

I would say if this gets enough votes/comments I'll try and do a sequel of the book but only time will tell.

Thank you again for sticking around ♡

~