Got My Baby Back

Dominique

I was asleep when I felt a heavy weight on my body. I knew it was just Melo so I try to go back to sleep.

He starts to rub on my thigh, "Melo." I groan turning over. He stops, but he starts to kiss on my neck.

"Mhm baby stop." I open my eyes because I knew he wasn't gonna let me sleep."Come on baby girl, daddy needs you."

"First of all, who said you were daddy?" I raise my eyebrow. His mouth hangs open, "Oh so you weren't calling me daddy last night?"

"No I don't recall-" All of a sudden he's above me and with a hand around my neck. "Do I need to refresh your memory then?"

I just laid there, shocked by what he just did. He laughs and removes his hand, "That's what I thought." He goes back to kissing on my neck.

"Melo stop, you're gonna give me hickies." I get them so easily, and it doesn't help that Melo loves placing them on my body.

"Well I got bad news for you." He says. I get up and go to the bathroom. "Look what you did Melo!" I yell out seeing my neck covered with bruises.

He stands at the doorway with a smirk, "I think it looks good." I ignore him and I begin to brush my teeth, as he does the same.

I was over so much that I have a toothbrush and spare clothes here. Melo starts the shower up, "Wanna join me?"

"No shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes. I was honestly mad about the hickies. We agreed that he can give them to me anywhere but my neck.

He slaps my ass, "I don't know where all this attitude is coming from this morning, but it needs to stop."

"What's gonna happen if it doesn't?" I test him. He pushes me against the wall. "I'll show you." He said in a low voice, causing me to bite my bottom lip.

I push he off of me, and strip out of my clothes,"Well you're just gonna have to show me then." I take a step into the shower.

I'm loving this aggressive Melo

••••••

We finally got out of the shower, and my legs were killing me. "I can't feel my legs." I whined, laying on his bed.

"I didn't hear you complaining a few minutes ago, or last night."

"Because it felt good at the moment." He laughs, going to his closet looking for new clothes.

"Babe look at your back." I take a quick picture and show him the multiple scratches I had left. "Damn dom you're like a fucking cat."

"I didn't hear you complaining." I mock him,"Where are the clothes I left here?"

"They should be in my top drawer." I go and rummage through the drawer. I know I left at least two sets of bras and panties here before.

"Give me some clothes to wear." I tell Melo as I put on my undergarments. "Why?" He walks to me. "I'm just gonna take them off." He rubs on my butt.

"No we had enough sex." We've been going at it like rabbits, and I was tired. "Ugh fine." He groans, "but you're wearing whatever you left here."

"No I don't want to wear that."

"Fine but you're not keeping these clothes." He hands me a BBB sweater and sweats. "I'll give them back later." I lied, as I changed into them.

Melo was laying down on his bed, and I went to cuddle with him. "Bro get off of me." He pulls out his phone and takes a few pictures.

I'm scrolling through instagram, when I see Melo posted something.

Liked by Zo, Gelo, dmoney0414 and 2,062 othersMelo Can't say I don't love you, cuz I love you💛Commentsdmoney0414 the cutest😍Gelo you got my bro going soft @Dom Zo uh uh y'all need a whoopin

Melo Can't say I don't love you, cuz I love you💛
Comments
dmoney0414 the cutest😍
Gelo you got my bro going soft @Dom
Zo uh uh y'all need a whoopin. I'm telling @lavar
Lavar I ain't raise no snitch @Zo

I laugh at Lavar and Zo in the comments. I decide to post a picture of Melo, because why not?

Liked by Gelo, dcthedon, Shareef and 1,029 othersDom Baby I would die for you🤞🏾💛Commentsdcthedon must be niceShareef when are you gonna get with a real oneGelo you never needed to take it that far

Dom Baby I would die for you🤞🏾💛
Comments
dcthedon must be nice
Shareef when are you gonna get with a real one
Gelo you never needed to take it that far...😂

I was going to reply to daijon and Shareef, but I see Melo beat me to it.

Comments
Melo it is nice @dcthedon
Melo she's already with a real one @shareef

I give Melo a small kiss on his forehead, "I love you Melo." He smiles at me, "I love you too."

It feels good to have my baby back

I wanted to make a cute chapter bc shit may or may not get real in the next chapter