Love

I thought this won't happen today but guess what God really hates me because of course watching Taehyung talking about his crush like a happy little child hurts my heart but what can I do I have to act happy for him as I am his "best friend" as he uses to refer me.

The pain in my chest is building and the petals are starting to rise in my throat. I shut my mouth tightly so they won't come out in front of him.

The last person I want to know about my disease is him.

I take deep breathes through my nose and force the petal to go down again.

Once I feel they are not there anymore I open my mouth and tell him faking a happy tone

"Oh how I wish you both become a happy couple and last long"

He was so happy to hear those word that he just giggled happily and said

"I wish too Lisa that one day I can call her mine"

Hearing those  words shattered my heart and the pain started rising again before anything could go worse I excused myself to the toilet and locked the stall and started coughing harshly while throwing up beautiful white rose petals that kept on coming.

After 5 mins of coughing and throwing up these beautiful white petals I finally calmed and saw the beautiful  ruckus I had created in the toilet bowl after regaining some strenght in my feet I stood up and flushed the toilet.

I unlocked the door washed by face and gargled to make sure my breath doesn't stinks of vomit.

Well this had actually started 2 months ago after I realized that I love Taehyung but when he said that he had a crush on a girl I felt my heart breaking. I tried to move on from him but my stupid heart doesn't lets me I still love him and this one sided love just lead me too 'hanahaki' disease that I am suffering through.

The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws up and coughs of flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals. It can be cured without side effects only when the feelings are returned.
(Credits-Internet)

I quickly went out of toilet trying to not make him worry. I faked a smile and ignored the bizzare taste and the dryness of my throat.

Tae looked at me and sighed in relief before he could attack me with questions I lied

"Sorry for the late I just met with one of my acquaintance"

He believed me and bought my lie. Oh how guilty I felt for lying to him. But I am sorry I couldn't let him know about my state.

"Oh I thought something happened to you be quick next time." He said all I could do was smile and nod at him.

      ⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼

Vote comment and enjoy 💜💜💜

Be healthy💋❤.

        *edited* ⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼