Mine

Taehyung had called Lisa's member and told them about her unconsciousness they had asked him about the hospitals whereabouts and had told him they would arrive as soon as possible.

Taehyung had met the doctor and asked about her condition when he was told

"Mr Kim. Miss Manoban is suffering from hanahaki the famous one sided love disease and she is in her final stage we had recommended her to under go through surgery but she had refused it."

"Dr. Can't she undergo through that surgery now or any other possible way to save her." He practically begged the doctor.

"No Mr Kim we can't its already too late and she could be only saved if her feelings are returned by her beloved person" the doctor replied of course this had breaken Taehyung's heart but he couldn't be selfish. Now wasn't the perfect time it was mandatory to save Lisa the love of his life.

So he had make sure to bring Lisa's prince charming and make him return the feelings.

He was informed by a nurse that Lisa was awake now.

He slowly stepped into the room and made his way to Lisa when he looked at her. She laid there covered in white blanket her mouth and nose covered by a oxygen masked, her hands were connected by iv tube  to the blood bag stand, her vitals were shown on the monitor. She was weak but she just smiled like angel like the first time they had met at the party.

He held her hand and asked her

'Why? Why were you hidding it from me and everyone and suffering silently. You know I always shared my feeling with you then why wouldn't you" he asked in broken voice while choking on his sobs.