You

Lisa had spent all the night coughing up the white rose petals in toilet that was inside her room so no one knows about her disease even her members  including her family.

Because she didn't want them to worry about her

and

one of the main reason was they would either tell Taehyung about her love for him or they would force her to take the surgery which she didn't want to take because she had rather die loving someone and feeling emotions  than die emotionless and not loving someone. 

At the start she thought of taking surgery but at that moment she realized that the surgery would take away all the beautiful feelings she felt by loving him and being around him and she didn't want to lose all those memories of those weird feeling and butterflies she felt in her stomach.

Well Kim Taehyung had totally changed her way of living back then she once used to think that all the love stories are happy stories in which the protagonist loves each other and have happily ever after but now she just silently laughed thinking about how childish she thought.

But she never once wished that she had not fallen in love with Taehyung because even though this love is painful but its worth because its for Taehyung and that no one could make her feel this way other than him.

She had been coughing all night because she had seen Taehyung with Irene  when she was returning to her dorm after taking walk for fresh air. She saw both of them talking happily and walking alone at night it seemed as if they just had a date together. She could see how Taehyung's eyes were lit while talking to her this only happened when he talked about his crush so she thought Irene is  the crush he is been talking about.

She couldn't stand the sight as the stems started coiling around her lungs and the roots of the flower peirced even deeper the coiling of the stems started suffocating her and the pain was totally unbearable. She ran from the sight to allied street where no one was there and started coughing the flower's after she felt a little okay she rushed to her dorm immediately. Luckily everyone in the dorm were in their own respected rooms. Lisa went to her own room and laid on her bed she didn't want to think about what she saw earlier but her mind forced the images of Taehyung and Irene that's how she ended up in the toilet whole night coughing her lungs out.

      ⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

Please do not hate me or Irene😷😷

I just added Irene because she is a goddess 😍😍

I hope y'all like the story ☺☺

Vote comment and enjoy 💜💜💜

*edited*
       ⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪