Chapter 5

Jimin's POV  

I was preparing myself mentally and emotionally. Jungkook has always been able to convince me not because he was right, because I loved him. But this won't happen today.

I was sitting on the bean bag, browsing through my phone and thinking about how to deal with Jungkook when Yoongi hyung came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. I was startled when I saw him. I had never seen him shirtless. His porcelain skin, wet hair and those abs, I just couldn't take my eyes off him.

At once our eyes met and I didn't know what to do. I went back to gazing at phone as if nothing happened. I was so embarrassed that he caught me checking him out. I heard a chuckle as he went out of the room.

He must take me for a pervert. Aishhh. Why couldn't I stop looking? Is it my fault that he was looking hot? 

Yoongi's POV

I was clueless. I didn't know how I was going to make Taehyung spill out about all the stuff he knew. But I had too.

Namjoon said he would meet me at a cafe around 2 and so I went. I sat on the table next to a window.

"Hi, and welcome to Cafe Espresso Express. I'm Jin. What would you like to have?" smiled a tall guy with wide shoulders.

 What would you like to have?" smiled a tall guy with wide shoulders

"I'm waiting for someone..." I was interrupted by another guy which looked quite similar to some anime character, I don't remember. "We'll have two cafe lattes, Jin hyung." he blurted.

"Taehyung?" Jin's eyes grew bigger.

So this is Kim Taehyung. The guy everyone desires haha. Not my type.

"Oh! So is this the guy Joonie was talking about?" Jin exclaimed.

Joonie? Who's Joonie?  

"ah..I get it. Two cafe lattes coming right up." he beamed. "Enjoy your date." Jin mumbled at the end before running back to the counter.

"Who's Joonie?" I asked. "Ah! The guy who fixed this date for you! Kim Namjoon, my brother." he sighed in disgust.

What's with this arrogance?

"Who are you to decide what should I drink? I didn't ask for a cafe latte." I scoffed. I was pissed by his attitude.

"Well, if you had a problem you could have said it while I was ordering." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Man, I hate this guy already.

"Or you could've just asked me what I wanted." I wasn't going to sit there and be mocked by a kid. 

"Do you even like me? I'm here cause you wanted to meet me and my brother forced me to be here." He replied.

He was right. I had to get to the point. Who cares if he's arrogant or nice? I'm here just to know about what happened between Jimin and Jungkook. Let's get to the main issue and get it over with.

"Do you know, Jungkook?"

Meanwhile at Jungkook's apartment...

Jimin's POV

I was outside the apartment standing for more than 5 minutes now. I was too scared to ring the door bell. I thought I was strong enough to look in Jungkook's eyes and tell him that I'm moving out. 

I have to do this. Today, tomorrow or day after. I have to take this decision. So why not right now? 

I gathered courage and pressed the door bell. He opened the door. He was wearing the sweater I gifted him on his birthday.

He's so fucking sly. Trying to win me over by wearing my gift? That's not going to work. Even though he's looking hella good. I can't forget what he did to me.

"Hyung!" He came closer to hug but I pushed him away. He was taken aback by my gesture. "Are you still upset with me?" I ignored his question and entered the apartment.

All the memories and happy moments just hit me as soon as I entered. I felt weak on my knees. My emotions started pouring in and tears started to fall. Before Jungkook could see me crying I rushed to the bedroom. 

Just get it over with. The longer I stay the harder it will be.

I opened our closet and started stuffing my clothes and other stuff into a bag.

"Hyung! What are you doing? Why are you packing your stuff?" said the startled Jungkook. I ignored him and kept removing clothes from the closet. I didn't even want to look at his face. 

"I'm talking to you, babe." I neglected his words again. He pulled my arm vigorously and growled "Talk to me, God dammit!"

Jungkook was strong and his grip got tighter which was hurtful but was still less painful than his betrayal. "I'm moving out" I said. As these words traveled in his ear drums, his grip became loose and his eyes grew bigger. "Wha...What?" Jungkook sputtered.

"I'm leaving you." I yelled.

A/N:

Are you all enjoying this story? Starting today I'll upload 4 times a week. Please comment and share it with your friends :)
Do vote if you like the chapter. Happy Reading ❤️