Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

Kim Taehyung! What the hell is he doing here? And how does he know Jin hyung?

I stopped as soon as I saw his face. He was the last person I wanted to see ever in my life. "Come here, Jimin." Jin hyung waved his hands. Taehyung stood next to him staring at me without blinking. I wasn't afraid of him and what the hell was he trying to prove?

I walked towards Jin hyung ignoring Taehyung's gruesome stare. "Jimin! I missed you." Hyung hugged me tight with a bright smile. "Meet Taehyung, he's my boyfriend's younger brother." he chirped.

I was trying to calm myself and not act like a jerk in front of Jin hyung who has always been nice to me. Only for him I was okay to act as if I had no intentions to smash Taehyung's head.

"Ah! hyung I'm getting late. Do tell me if Min Yoongi comes here again. Okay?" Taehyung uttered and left giving me a nasty look.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. Taehyung usually greets people nicely. I don't know what has happened to him. First with his date and today you. I don't know what's wrong with this boy!" Jin smiled nervously. I grabbed a seat at the counter trying to forget his hateful look. "His date?" I questioned.

I wondered if his date was Jungkook. I have known Jin hyung for a few months now but I never told him about Jungkook. He just knew that I had a boyfriend and nothing else.

"Oh yeah. Namjoon fixed him up with his friend Min Yoongi. He was quite rude to him even though he's 2 years older to him." Jin hyung gasped. "Anyways, what will you have? The usual?"

"Yeah." I nodded. I was intrigued to know who that Min Yoongi was? "Hyung, what did Min Yoongi look like, though?"

"Haha why? Is your boyfriend's name also Min Yoongi?" he giggled. "Ah...okay. He was short. I think he was almost your height. Platinum blond hair. Poker face. Umm...that's it. That's all I remember."

I was stunned when he described Yoongi hyung piece by piece. He was on a date with Kim Taehyung? But why?

At the apartment...

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung, it may seem great for now but what will you do when he starts dating again? Cause eventually he will! You need to confess your love to Jimin before it gets too late." said worried Hobi.

"I don't want to scare him off, Hobi. He just got out off a relationship. And it's too risky. I don't want to ruin my friendship with him." I sighed. That has always been my fear.

I still remember the day when I finally gathered courage to go up to Jimin and confess my love to him. I wore blue shirt and black jeans. I even wrote a song for him and recorded it and put it in a CD. I wasn't good with words so I thought this was the best way to tell him how much I loved him. I stood outside his class and waited for it to get over. As soon as the bell rang everyone came out but Jimin. So I went inside and saw Jimin and Jungkook kissing. After that day I never ever thought of confessing again.

"You need to try, hyung. Or else find someone else. Move on. It's been 5 years since you've been in love with him. Don't you think you should stop?" gasped Hobi. He has always been worried about me cause I've always been alone. I never got along with my parents so I moved out when I was 15. I never had many friends because everyone thought I was weird.

"You don't know how many times I've tried to not love Jimin. But I just can't! It's not under my control." I sputtered.

"Hyung! I don't know what to do with you! Anyways I'll be coming to Seoul next month. Till then please take care of yourself. Bye." and Hobi hung up the call.

A/N
Hey guys! How are you? Are you enjoying this story?? Please let me know! Comment and Vote if you like it.
Thankyou so much for supporting me! It means a lot ❤️