Chapter 18

Jimin's POV

I stayed at the hospital with Jungkook while Yoongi hyung went to get some stuff from the apartment.

I sat next to where he was lying. He was breathing through the oxygen mask with a bandage on his forehead and cut on his nose. It pained my heart to see him that way. The doctor said that he would wake up soon so I intend to be awake even if it's for the whole night. 

But what would I say when he does? I'm the reason he's in this condition. Only if I didn't trigger him he wouldn't have gotten drunk. Just because I couldn't forgive him for the one mistake he made I would've lost him forever. This thought wasn't leaving my mind and I started to cry again.

I buried my face on the side of the bed to mute my cries which were getting louder by the minute. "I'm sorry, Kookie. I'm so sorry. I should've never left you. I don't know how I became so heartless that I didn't even realize how badly it was affecting you. I was consumed by anger that I failed to notice your pain and over that I faked a date with Yoongi hyung. I'm sorry."

After wincing for quite a bit I calmed myself up when I felt a hand slowly patting my head. 

"Hyung, don't be so hard on yourself." said Jungkook in a low voice. I raised my face and watched him blink and curve his lips.

Yoongi's POV

As soon I reached back to the hospital I stood near the door and heard every single word that Jimin said. Did that mean he would go back to him? I know it wasn't the right time to think this way but I couldn't help it.

Jimin still loves him. I don't think he'll ever get over him. But why? Why can't he love me like the way he loves him?  Am I that bad?

I thought I should leave them alone and so I did. I dropped the bag outside the room and went back home. I texted Jimin that I was in a hurry so I couldn't meet him or Jungkook. 

At the apartment...

Our apartment was a mess so to distract myself I started cleaning it up. I vacuumed the carpets, cleaned the kitchen shelves, changed the bed sheets. Then I stopped at the closet filled with heaps of clothes.Because there was only one closet we shared it together. Jimin may be perfect looking but he sure can't take care of his clothes.

The messy closet made me feel a weird kind of way. I closed my eyes and breathed in. All I could smell was Jimin. I felt his presence everywhere; when I changed the sheets it smelled like him; all the sticky notes put up by him on the fridge and kitchen cupboards; the way he kept his BT21 figurines on my study table; the apartment keys that he hangs beside the door so that he never forgets. Each and everything reminded me of him. 

I didn't even realize how much I had gotten used to living with him. And I knew if he leaves which he will eventually, now that he has forgiven Jungkook, I won't be able to handle it well. So I guess I need to get used to him not being around as much or just get back to how I used to live.

I guess this is the end for us being roommates anymore.

A/N: 

Hi guys! So we didn't get a Best Of Me choreography yet but they'll release it someday. All we can do it wait! :( 

Also I'm excited for Hobi's mixtape (HIXTAPE)!!! 2018 is going to be hella lit! Have a great day!!