Chapter 4

Jimin's POV

"Yeoboseyo?" said the voice on the other side of the phone.

"It's me, Jimin. I need keys to the apartment." I grumbled. It's been 4 days since I've heard his voice. My heart was melting and I had this urge to continue to see him. But then flashbacks of that night crossed my mind.

Flashback: "I trusted you with all my heart. Even when my mind knew that something was wrong." I cried. Jungkook held my arm trying to pull me closer but I shook my arm "Don't touch me."

"Hyung! Thank God you called. I miss you. I miss my baby. Please come back. I promise I"ll make things better." Jungkook begged.

Don't fall for that voice. Don't fall for his lies. You know what he did.

"I'll come by tomorrow. Bye." I hung up the call before I lose my shit and start crying.

Meanwhile at the studio...

Yoongi's POV  

"Thanks for stopping by, man. I need to complete this track by midnight and didn't know who else to call." I beamed.

We started working on the track but my mind kept thinking about the advice Hobi gave me. I was looking for the right time to ask him. But what should I ask? That I want to meet your brother? Will it sound right? Aaah! Fuck it.

"Namjoon, can you fix a meeting between me and your brother?" I blurted with a poker face. Namjoon was shook and looked a bit confused to me. Well, he would because he wasn't expecting this and neither was I.

"With my brother? Kim Taehyung?" his eyes grew bigger. "Yeah." I responded.

"Why?" he paused for a second or two and continued, "Don't tell you have a crush on him, Hyung! I don't know what guys see in him? Everyone just comes up to me to ask about my brother. And now you too."

Oh Fuck! Why didn't I realize he would think that way. I'm fucked.

"No. No. I just want to talk to him about something. I..." I was interrupted by him. "Hyung, it's okay. You don't have to give any excuses. I understand. I'll set you up with him. It's time he starts dating sensible guys." Namjoon winked at me.

Fuck me! Now he thinks I like his brother. Even if I defend myself he won't buy it. I would just be wasting my energy over it. Fuck it. Let it be.

I reached back at the apartment around 1 am and threw myself on the couch. Jimin had already slept. I gathered whatever energy was left in me to go to the kitchen and cook ramen. But Jimin had already left egg rolls and seaweed soup with a cute note:

"I'll be asleep by the time you reach. Eat well." 

"Are we playing this game where we leave cute notes for each other?" I wondered. I loved staying with him. I always thought how would it be living with Jimin. Even though it's not like couples do but I love being around him.

While picking up the dishes from the table the writing pad fell on the floor. As I bend to pick it up I saw a page sticking out. I opened it.

"Hmm Things to be done... It's Jimin's handwriting. Okay!

Things to be done...

1. Get your stuff out of that apartment. That's great. I like that. 

2. Search for new apartment. No fucking way. You're staying with me!

3. Get back to your old routine and work hard. Yeah! That will distract you from whatever you're dealing with.

4. Change your phone number. Excellent! 

5. Treat hyung with lamb skewers. I wish it was a date! But it's okay."