Chapter 13

~NEXT MORNING~

At Jungkook's apartment...

Taehyung's POV

"Kookie let's go out! You've been staying at home since the trip." I insisted. I know it was hard for him. He loved Jimin but he loves me too. But now that Jimin has moved out and is out of the picture I want him to give all his love to me. I don't want to share him anymore.

"Hyung, I just need to be alone." He stood up and went to the balcony. "Jungkook ahh" I walked to him, "Do you want to do something else then? Let's play overwatch!" I hugged him from back. I was so happy that we didn't have to hide our love any longer. I could touch him, kiss him whenever and wherever I want. 

He shrugged off and slightly pushed me away. "I want to be alone I said" Jungkook snapped. Although I knew he was not in a good mood but that hurt me. I don't know for how long he would sulk like that?

"Jungkook, I know it's hard for you but Jimin made his choice. And I won't lie to you. I wanted this to happen and you know that. He made it easier for you. Now you don't have to choose." I rested my arms on his shoulders. "After all awful things that has happened to me I finally have you all to myself. So please just get it over with it."

"Get it over with? That's so easy to say get it over with!" he bellowed. "We were in a serious relationship, hyung. For 2 years! I've never been so invested in any relationship than I was with Jimin. I loved him."  

"And yet you fell in love with me, Jungkook." I yelled. I was so done with his attitude. I grabbed my jacket and car keys, "I'm going to the US for 2 weeks. Call me when you get over it." and slammed the door. 

Meanwhile at the Genius Lab (Yoongi's Studio

Yoongi's POV

Last night was special. Jimin revealed all his secrets to me which made me feel a lot closer to him than before. I was happy that he trusted me and he was even comfortable with sharing a bed together. 

Do all these things mean something? Or am I just... I should text Hobi.

Yoongi: Hey Hobi! What's up?

Hobi: Hyung. I was practicing my new dance routine. How r u?

Yoongi: I'm great. I wanted to ask u something.

Hobi: Yeah go ahead.

Yoongi: How do u know if someone has feelings for u?

Hobi: Is that someone Jimin?

Yoongi: Yaah! Stop imagining stuff. Just answer me.

Hobi: I'll take that for a yes.

Yoongi:   -_-

Hobi: When that someone gets jealous that's when u know he loves u.

Yoongi: What rubbish!

Hobi: Why do u ask for my help when u find them rubbish?

Yoongi: Cause sometimes that rubbish works. Oh wait. Jimin just texted.

Conversation with Jimin~~

Jimin: Hyung! When will u get free from work?

Yoongi: Around 6. Why?

Jimin: I want to treat u. 

Jimin: There's a place that have the most amazing lamb skewers.

Jimin: Meet me at the dance studio.

Yoongi: So u r finally asking me out?

Jimin: I had too cause u desperately wanted me to stay.

Jimin: U can't even keep your eyes off me all night.

Yoongi: What? When? No I did not!

Jimin: Haha u r so cute hyung! don't be late xx

Conversation with Hobi~~

Yoongi: Hobi I think Jimin just flirted with me.

Hobi: Well atleast someone is.

Yoongi: He wants to treat me with lamb skewers tonight.

Hobi: Good Luck, hyung!